LOST

LEON'S P.O.V
"Eliana, I'm back "I yelled when I got home, it was getting late and I figured she'd be worried to death, but instead I didn't get an answer.

I went upstairs hoping to find her sleeping or hear the water from the shower but it was dead silence and I started panicking,I tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for her to come home, she might have taken her time choosing clothes or something, when I heard the doorbell I jumped up and ran to the door.

"Eliana you scared the, what are you doing here? "I asked and he sighed.

"I'm looking for Eliana, I wanted to apologize for being a jerk "he said and I sighed.

"Well she's not here and frankly I have no idea where she is "I said and his eyes grew wide.

"You don't know where she is? "he almost yelled and got in and ran upstairs.

"Neymar I already looked she doesn't want to be found "I said and he smirked.

"No she doesn't but I can find out who was the last person she called "he said picking up the phone and typing a number.

"Hi could you please what was the last contact Eliana Lefleur made from her phone? "he asked sitting on her bed and I leaned against the wall near her window.

"Great thank you very much "I heard Neymar say and I looked at him.

"The last contact she made was at the airport of Paris "he said and got up, I decided to follow him, if I wanted to find Eliana.

"Hey gorgeous "Neymar said at the girl behind the office and I sighed.

"Did you happen to see a girl named Eliana? "he asked and the woman searched something in her computer.

"Yes, she left for Monaco, there is a last flight in 30 minutes "she said and I looked at Neymar.

"Two tickets please "I said and Neymar was shocked and I looked at him.

"We are going to Monaco my friend "I said and we ran to catch our flight.