THE MEETING

ONE WEEK LATER
I had just gotten back to Paris and I headed to my house.

When I got home the first thing I did was to lie down in my bed and I heard someone cough.

"I'm offended, you come home and the first thing you do is lie in your bed " Leon said and I laughed nervously.

"I saw Neymar "I said looking down and he gasped "tell me " he said concerned.

"I lied about being in a relationship, then I left, he followed me to my hotel and he kissed me but left without doing anything "I said and he looked down.

"But enough with my drama how about you, how was your date? "I said and he gigled " it was awesome "he said and I smiled "how did he look" I asked Leon has never been straight which is why we were friends.

"He has blue eyes and a great smile his name is Mathew he is British but he loves the way I pronounce his name in a french way "he said and he seemed excited about it.

"We have a date tonight and I have no idea what to wear " he groaned and I offered to help him pick an outfit.

We were waiting for his date to arrive when I decided to turn the TV on.

"So Luke tell us about the world of sports "one host said and the other one nodded.

"Well seems that Fc Barcelona is flying tomorrow in Paris to play against Paris Saint Germain tomorrow evening " he said and I turned the TV off immediately.

"Hey you are strong plus it's a big city it's almost impossible to bump into him "Leon reassured me rubbing my back.

I was about to say something when his date showed up so I didn't say anything, I didn't want to spoil his happiness.

I stayed home and I practicaly had fun with my phone when I got a weird text from an unknown number.

I opened the text and my breathing got irregular.

"Lia, Lia my patience is running low tonight meet me at le Jardin coffee shop at 9 or I will come to your house and take you there by force "

The text message said and I wondered who could it be but I decided to get ready since the last thing I wanted was someone dragging me out of my house in my pajamas that looked awful.

_________________________________________________
P.S :Please vote if you like it so far.