SUMMER

ONE WEEK LATER
"Leon I'm going out "I yelled and he gasped.

"Oh gosh who is he? "he said getting closer and I rolled my eyes.

"I meant that I'm going shopping no dates, plus after what that guy did to me, I find it hard to trust someone but I might tell you that yesterday someone hit on me "I said and winked as he grabbed his heart and danced.

"Allright have fun "he said and I nodded and left.

Basically I wasn't doing anything I was just roaming around the city and everyone's eyes were on me and I felt uncomfortable.

Today was just another normal day where I would just go and grab coffee on the go and go shopping because I really needed to renew my wardrobe.

"Well, well "I heard a man's voice say trying to imitate maleficent but I decided to ignore him and keep myself focused on getting my coffee.

I got my coffee and turned around and gasped as I felt a weird feeling overwhelm me and my hands started trembling and sweating but I decided to take a deep breath and get out since he probably didn't notice me.

"You know I'm not dump Lia "I heard the same man say and this time I recognized his voice.

"I swear if you don't leave me alone now I will scream for help "I threatened turning around only to face him smirking.

"You know I got worried you weren't returning my calls and I just thought I'd pay a visit "he said and sounded serious.

"Well maybe I had a reason not to "I hissed as I turned around and walked away.

"You can run but you can't hide " he said stopping the car right in front of me.

"You know maybe I didn't want to get brokenhearted again "I yelled and he gasped smirking.

"So What's this summer story gonna be? "he asked sitting next to me on the bench.

"Let me tell you "I said looking at him.

"You leave me alone never contact me again and I live happily ever after "I said and got up smiling.

I went back home after I made sure no one was following me and Leon wasn't there so I just felt really lucky.

"Paris's airport how may I help you? "a lady said and I felt weird.
"Umm hi I just wanted to book tickets for Monaco "I said and she typed something.

"Well the next flight is in 3 hours is it convenient? "she asked and I sighed.

"Yeah that's great I'll be there "I said and hung up as I found and prepared my suitcase.

I called a cab and I told them where I going, I reached the airport just two hours before the flight was to leave so I sat down patiently.