PAINFUL

I woke up and I smiled because I knew that I wouldn't be distracted by anyone today and I could sense do what I love and not having to leave at 3 am.

"Hey Lydia what's up? "I said, Lydia is a good friend of mine and she happens to be an expert at fabrics.

"I'm doing great let me see them" she said and I sighed and showed her my designs.

"Ok I think I will have everything you need here bu tomorrow at 7 am "she said and I nodded.

"Great see you "I said and she smiled leaving me alone.

"hey I'm calling it a day is it ok?"I asked my secretary and she nodded smiling.

"Hey Leon "I said and he smiled.

"Come with me" he said and I followed him to my car and he got in the co-driver's seat.

"Where are we going? "I asked knowing I couldn't escape it.

"You know where now start the car "he said and I sighed figuring out he was going to take me to the apartment.

"Ok so we're here now what "I said looking at him and he sat down.

"Now we talk "he said and he wanted to talk about him.

"Well he was the first person to ever say I love you to me "I started.

"He was the sweetest, he would always bring me pink roses, he knew I loved those "I said and Leon sighed.

"He was the gentlest ever "I said and I started feeling a lump in my throat.

"But at some point he had to leave "I said it was getting unbearable.

"And he said he was going to call me and that he would visit at some point "I said and tears started rolling from my eyes.

"But he never called, so I decided to call him,he answered and when I told him he just laughed at me and hung up "I said and I hugged my knees.

"And I waited for days next to my cell phone but he never called" I said and Leon sighed.

"Maybe he actually had a life that didn't involve you "he said and I gigled.

"You are saying this because you hadn't heard him whisper in your ear that you are his life and that he can't live without you "I said and I got up and went to the bathroom to cry without anyone seeing me.

Hey I'm sorry are you OK? "he asked and I sighed.

"Get me out of here, I can't take it anymore Leon, ok I got it i should get over him just get me out of here "I said opening the door and hugging him tightly.

"Just a little longer "he said rubbing my back.

"Leon don't you get it, this is painful for me I can't stand it anymore please get me out this is hurting me "I begged him but he was still there emotionless hugging me.

After I stopped crying he took me out of there but it was as if I had died a little from the inside like I couldn't feel anything no pain no happiness nothing.

"Hey I'm going out do you want anything? "he asked and I sighed turning my look towards him.

"No I don't need anything "I said and turned my attention to the window and this empty road.

"Ok umm I will probably stay the night over Mathew "he kept but I didn't want to say anything.

"Good "I said and Leon groaned but he left when the doorbell rang.