I AM GOING TO SEE HER

NEYMAR'S P.O.V

I woke up next to Stella, she was smilling in her sleep making me giggle. I wish I could tell her what a player I was but breaking someone's heart feels so good especially when they don't know. You should have seen Bruna's face when she found out, but that silly little girl wanted to believe that I would change. Well we all know how that ended.

I decided to get up and get dressed, maybe I should tell Eliana that I'm technically cheating on her for some reason I loved hurting her, maybe my sister said that I'm a sadist, since I like to hurt people but I call it plain fun.

" Where are you going?" Stella asked rubbing her eyes yawning slightly making me want to tell her.

" I have to meet a friend who's leaving today and I haven't seen him a long time" I said smiling giving her a kiss on her perfecly shapped lips.

I left before she could say a word, that would stall me, I was planning on breaking Elianas heart today telling her to meet me at the coffee shop where it all started. I went there and I gave her a quick call, strangelly it went straight to voice mail. She never let her phone die, unlike me.

I had my morning coffee in silence, I had to take a few pictues but I didn't care, I stopped smiling on those pictures a long time ago. It took me an hour to finish my coffe but when I did I went over her house and knocked the door.

Leon was the one to open the door and the only word I thiught to myself was fuck since he had his arms folded and his look was hostile.

" Good morning is Eliana here?" I asked trying not to shutter.

" She's sleeping but when she wakes up she has to meet someone" he said and he sounded dead serious.

" By the way I don't know what she sees in you, but for your information I know you have a girlfriend" he said squinting making me shiver.

I nodded and left as quickly as possible, I drove to Stellas house again trying to comprehend why she didn't answer her phone.

I got in and Stella asked me what was wrong but I didn't talk to her, I didn't care right now, Eliana can't know about it and I had to keep it from her, while keeping away from that guy who was acting like a lost puppy.

" Ney, I want to talk to you, it's important" Stella said approaching me, not another Davi please no, I thought to myself as I nodded for her to continue.

" I saw my ex boyfriend last night, he came over and we talked but I can't help it I still have feelings for him" she said with tears in her eyes a pleading look.

" So what are you saying?" I asked wanting to hear it so that I could hurt her too.

" I want to break up with you" she said a tear rolling down her cheek but I just laughed.

" This is hillarious, you know the girl whom you saw on a picture walking with me, I have cheating you with her, the whole time.

" I know that, I already knew you were a player, you know I saw her today in the steer while you were out and I warned her but she told me she has a plan.

My eyes widened she was lying to me too, so with a sudden burst of anger I left her house and went in her house. this time I was going to demand her.

" Where the fuck is Eliana?" I asked when I realized she was the one who opened the door.

" I'm right here" she said with a smile but I was just angry at her.

" So you saw my girlfriend huh?" I asked folding my arms.

" I already had an idea that you might be playing me so I have a plan" she said, unlike me she was surprizingly calm.

" Fuck you Eliana " I said smiling byut she just laughed.

" You've done that many times, you have fucked me, you have fucked up my phycology and moreover you have hurt me" she said and with a sudden movement she closed the door.