FORGIVE?YES,FORGET?HELL NO

ELIANA'S P.O.V

"So what do you suggest?"I ask Charles who was taking a sip from his tea

"Go to New York girl I mean what do you have to lose ? You said it yourself your parents are dead,Leon is giving you a hard time because he thinks that torturing you is going to help you get over this Neymar dude who by the way broke your heart more than once and I have a friend who can help you with your career "he said and he was right I had nothing left but there was something that held me back like I expected to wake up and everything would be back to normal ,but normal was long gone from my life .

"I don't know Charles,I mean something is holding me back and I already have a career ,people all around the world recognize me and recently I have been getting calls to design dresses for people to wear at the red carpet " I said ,I was probably preventing myself from leaving because I was too attached to everything ,Leon, Paris,my friends,my workplace with everything in it and last but not least I was attached to Neymar who clearly showed me he doesn't care about me.

He was about to say something when a knock on the door interrupted him,so he went to the door to see who was disturbing us.I heard him gasp and I immediately panicked, who could it be ?

"Where's Eliana ?" an awfully familiar voice asked and I sighed knowing that I couldn't even see a friend without him going crazy about where I am.

"Unfortunately over here" I say and Leon turns his attention to me .

"MY God you're OK. Why did you leave ?"he asked and I saw the one person I'd rather die than see.

"And you brought him over too, is this your idea of me getting over him by bringing him here?"I ask obviously pissed off .

"He was worried just like me now why did you just take off without leaving a note or something ,I almost had a heart attack when I didn't find you home"Leon kept saying and I started laughing when I heard that Neymar was concerned about me.

"Yeah right"I said trying to catch my breath whereas Neymar looked confused and Leon looked worried to death.

"Well I needed to escape everyone's madness including yours "I said and Leon's look turned sad.

"Why didn't you talk to me I could have stopped you know" he obviously hurt but I was way more hurt than he was.

"Really well then why didn't you stop when I begged you to make me stop remembering every single second that I spend with Neymar huh?"I asked and Leon looked down knowing that I was right .

"Weren't my tears real enough to get me out of there ?"I asked getting up crossing my arms to my chest.

"Didn't I beg you to get me out and all you said was that this was the right way to do it?"I continued circling Leon like a predator waiting to rip their victim's throat out.

"Eliana stop,can't you see you're hurting him?"Neymar said and I looked at him confused,since when does Neymar care about what happens to other people.

"Since when did you two team up against me?"I asked looking at Neymar and then at Leon.

"Since you left Paris"Neymar answered and I sighed.

"Yeah well I needed to leave,happy ?"I asked Leon who looked at me.

"Eliana I'm sorry OK ?I didn't mean to hurt you, forgive me please?"Leon said and he really looked hurt so I decided to forgive him.

"Forgive?Yes,forget? Hell no"I said and hugged Leon who hugged me back instantly and for the first time in my life my heart felt warm again.

"Let's go back I miss my bed"I said and we all got out when Charles grabbed my arm .

"They will hurt you again,mark my words"he said and let me go .