PRANK

We reached my apartment and he carried me up again because my feet were unsteady plus I was wearing high heels so my chances of breaking my leg were a little too high.

"One hoax"I said when we were in the elevator.

"Huh? "he asked not understanding what I meant.

"It was all one big damn hoax "I said but honestly I didn't really know what I was saying.

"enlighten me"Neymar said and I sighed.

"This whole meeting the parents it was already prank "I said but my inner voice kept telling me that I shouldn't do it.

By the time I finished my sentence you couldn't read his emotions.

"My parents died in a car crash when I was five and then I was an orphan until my aunt decided to take care of me, then I met Leon I might as well say I fell for him but he said he wasn't into girls "I said and we reached the floor where my apartment was.

We got in and he put me down and he looked at me, I still couldn't read his emotions.

"And two years later I met you, the only person who could take my mind off things and my miserable life "I said and I took my heels off and went to my room.

He followed and he looked sad this time before I lied down he hugged me and I felt weird.

"I'm sorry I didn't know this, I'm sorry I put you through it "he said and I rubbed his back reassuring him it was alright.

"let me make it up "he said and he kissed me, I simply stayed motionless with my eyes wide open but I gave in and kissed him back as I put my hands around his neck.

He slowly took my dress off and I took his clothes off too and I tried to find a way to prevent it even though my body craved it.

He slowly put me to bed and he came on top of me as he pulled the covers so that they covered our bodies. when he took my underwear off and he bit his lip.