MONACO

After 30 torturing minutes in an airplane with Neymar who is flirting with anything that moved, we finally reached Monaco so we ran outside hoping that Eliana was close.

"Well never find her "I said sitting down at a bench and Neymar sighed looking at me.

"If there's one thing I know, you have been there for Eliana since you guys met each other and you're giving up now just because we have been searching for the past 10 minutes "Neymar said, well more of lectured but he was right, I can't just give up on her like that she has been there for me when I came out to my parents and they didn't accept it.

"Ok fine we'll keep searching and I think I know a place where she might be "I said and got up, looked behind me as Neymar nodded and led the way.

We reached a fancy looking hotel and I stopped, looking up when Neymar touched my shoulder causing me to jump.

"If I'm correct she should be in there talking to "I started but I stopped, I heard her talk about that place and talk about a guy there but that's all I knew.

"Well god knows who "I said and walked inside with Neymar following me closely.

"Jessica? "I asked in total shock when I saw my classmate who helped me overcome my shyness when talking to someone.

"Leon, my god look at you, how can I help? "she asked obviously as shocked as I was.

"Have you seen Eliana I'm looking for her and I'm really worried "I said and she sighed.

"I did see her, she met the boss of this hotel, I think they're somehow related or something " she said and I nodded noticing Neymar flirt with Jessica.

"Well can we see them you know just to make sure she's alright I mean she just took off without letting anyone know "I sighed and so did Jessica who looked around and reached for something under her desk.

"I'm going to get a glass of water you have 10 minutes ok? " she asked and I nodded, she almost left when she turned around and faced Neymar.

"And by the way I have a boyfriend "she said and left leaving me and Neymar looking at each other.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go "Neymar said and I started moving to the elevators.