HATE MEANS LOVE

We headed to the apartment and I didn't even look at him, I hated him I finally decided.

"you know what pull over, I freaking hate you because you ruined my life after you left "I suddenly said and he looked at me I was good at lying but he knew me very well, he pulled over though and I was getting my hopes up that he would let me go.

"Eliana, hatred means passion "he whispered in my ear brushing his lips on my neck.

I clenched my fists because he didn't stop kissing me and I wouldn't just give in.

"Leon, he is my boyfriend we are also living together "I suddenly said and he gigled and he had a cocky smirk on his face.

"he isn't straight you told me yourself "he said and then he kept kissing my neck, I clenched my fists harder and once his hands touched my thigh my muscles immediately tightened.

"you know doing this against my will isn't nice "I said and he gigled and his breath on my next gave me goosebumps.

His hands took my hands and he loosened my fists, I tried to fight back but he was stronger than me so I gave up.

As I was getting weter down below Neymar only made it worse by whispering the exact things he wanted to do to me.

"and if it was against your will you wouldn't enjoy it "he said and then he kept driving.

When we got there I wished that Leon would be there hanging out with his date so I could ask him to help.

Unfortunately my wishes never came true and when we got in it felt weird because there were so many feelings lingering in the atmosphere, it mostly felt like sweet nothings and I bit my lip.

"We shouldn't be here "I said because I couldn't stand it there it was too much.

"why? "he asked sounding cocky and I gulped because he knew that I liked his attitude and well everything about him.

"you will not win this one Neymar "I said and I sat on the couch with self-pride.

"On the contrary "He said pulling me up and close to his body "I have already won "he said kissed my lips.

He took my shirt off first and I didn't object to that, my mind was shouting at me but I couldn't care less right now all I wanted was him.

"Get it together Lia, he broke your heart "my mind yelled but I didn't listen.

He made me lie in the couch and he came on top of me when he took his shirt off.

"Lia "he started and I looked at him confused "do you actually have a boyfriend? " he asked and I bit my lip and looked down.

"I imagined "he said and kissed me again this time I did fight back and I didn't let him kiss me.

"It's almost been a year Eliana give in, I know you want it and most of all I'm the one giving it to you "he said and I looked at his eyes, he was right I did want it,I actually craved to feel him again so I kissed him and he smiled and took my pants off.