TALK

Soon it was time I left, but I didn't want to leave, designing was my escape from the world, creating and sewing was my kingdom where I haven't shed a tear for anyone.

"Miss Lefleur you should leave we're the last one's here "the secretary said and I sighed looking at her.

"Go I'm not done yet "I said and went back to designing the summer collection.

"But "she started and I gave her a deadly look and she left.

"Now back to getting this swimsuit done "I said to myself and kept on drawing.

"It's 3 am what were you doing all this time? "Leon asked getting up from the couch when he saw me.

"I was designing, why put it off when you can do it today? "I said and he sighed and let me go upstairs.

"he called you didn't he, that's why you stayed there later than usual because after the call you were devastated "he said and I sighed thinking I actually got away with it.

"I'm tired "I said left, when I got to my room I closed the door and checked my phone, ten missed calls.

I was about to leave my phone at the night stand but it rang making me gasp.

"Are you freaking obsessed or what, leave me alone "I yelled and I heard giggling and I clenched my fists.

"No I was just worried "he said and he sounded serious.

"Cut the I got worried shit Neymar what do you want? "I asked and he sighed.

"I want to talk "he said and now it was my turn to laugh.

"Well now I don't feel like talking goodnight "I said coldly and hung up.

I changed to my pj's and I took my phone and blocked Neymar's number and went to sleep.