RESILIENT NO MORE

I woke up the next day and I took a warm shower.

After I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and I took a look at myself in the mirror, how could I? I wondered, I let him do whatever he wanted to me and I just let him.

If he wanted me just for filling his desires he could certainly afford some girl to keep him company.

I dried my hair and searched for some clothes other than underwear or pajamas.

As I was searching through all of my pj's I came across an old shirt of neymar's and I smiled.
[Flashback one year ago ]
"So how do I look? "I asked leaning on the kitchen door as he was making breakfast.

"You look hot "he said kissing me and I smiled.

"You are keeping this one "he whispered in my ear and I bit my lip.
[Current time ]
As I didn't find anything else to wear I wore his shirt and I put on my black jeans, I made sure no one noticed that it wasn't mine so I let my hair down and wished that Leon wouldn't notice it.

I found a cab and got in as I told the driver my address I smelled his cologne in this shirt and it brought tears in my eyes but I blinked them away.

By the time I got home Leon was still asleep so I went upstairs and changed to my pink pajamas.

"Fuck, why did you sneak up on me like that? "Leon asked gasping and I laughed.

"I didn't expect you to be up either and no I didn't go out in there pajamas "I said when I saw the look in his eyes.

After breakfast I opened my laptop and found an email from Fc Barcelona.

"Looks like you are invited at an after party "Leon said who peeked over my shoulder to check the mail.

"Do you want to go instead of me? "I basically pleaded.

"Don't you have to show Neymar who's the owner of this city? "he asked in a rather sassy tone and I smiled and nodded.