JEALOUS

"What on earth is wrong with you? "Eliana asked when we got in and I just tried to keep my cool with her.

"YOU ARE MINE and mine only " I yelled at her and she gasped so I softened my voice at her.

Her look turned from confused to anger really quick and she was about to say something when someone knocked the door.

"Excuse me everything alright? " a female voice asked and she sighed.

"Everything is fine "she said looking at me and seemer really angry at me.

"ok first of all you don't get to yell because someone is going hear us and we'll be in trouble and two you were the one who asked me to be friends with you you can't just say that and then act like a jealous boyfriend when I try to flirt with a guy "she almost yelled at me and I looked at my shoes and sighed.

"I do that because I am jealous you can't just run around with any guy "I sighed and pushed her even more towards the wall.

"who only cares about his satisfaction and doesn't care about you, trust me that kind of guy is going to leave you the second you deny him "I said and she sighed.

"I guess you should have told me that before this sick game of yours started "she hissed at me and I let go of my grip around her and I saw in her eyes that she wasn't the one saying that it was the alcohol.

"Come on I'll take you home "I said and she frowned and started leaving but I caught up with her and I carried her bridal style and she couldn't do anything, she knew I was strong so there was no point.

ELIANA'S P.O.V
I didn't understand why he acted like that earlier tonight, it was unexpected from his side to get jealous, but when we had our little quarrel I understood why, he simply used this just friends trick to keep me close however he still liked me.

At some point the alcohol in my system took over and I think I was harsh with him, I can't fall in his game again though can I? I mean it will be devastating and if only you knew how badly I reacted when Neymar left and then I waited for days and there was no sign of him anywhere,it hurt it hurt my heart knowing that I fell for a player.

I started leaving hoping to get some fresh air but he caught up with me and he carried me to find a cab, I didn't fight against him he was awfully stronger than me, he always had been.