DECEIVING

The next morning I woke up at the couch and my eyes were red so I decided to wash my face and wait for Leon to come home to ask him a favor.

I was watching my favorite TV series when Leon came home.

"I think I'm really into this guy "he said and I sighed and smiled.

"When can I meet him? "I asked smiling and he bit his lip.

"How about today? "he asked and I nodded and he smiled.

"Ok judging from your pajamas you either feel stressed or you have an important meeting "he said pointing at my blue pajamas.

"Neymar wants to meet my parents and I can't tell just yet so I was hoping you could help me "he said bitting my nails.

"You can ask Mathew "he said and I hugged him tightly "thank you "I said and he kissed my hair.

I went to the kitchen and started making supper because it was already 5 pm and he would arrive at 8 pm.

It was already 7:30 so I decided to go change, I found a black maxi skirt and a white short top,I straightened my hair and added my owl earrings.

I took a good look in the mirror and I took a picture and I uploaded it on instagram.

I went downstairs and the bell rang so I opened the front door.

"Hi you must be Mathew "I smiled as I gigled at nodded shyly.

"Well I'm Eliana, Lia for short" I smiled and I could see he was nervous about meeting me.

"And this is the last plate" I said as I served them food.

We ate and we talked about different stuff whereas I said every single embarrassing story I knew about Leon and he laughed nervously.

"So Mathew as I have told you over the phone Eliana has a small problem and she would like your help " Leon started and I gulped.

"I'm listening "he said and I nodded "would you mind lending your parents to me for a night I need to convince someone about, you know what? "I asked and he nodded.

"I understand and I think that they would be more than glad to help you "he said and smiled.

It was getting late so Mathew decided to leave and Leon would drive him.

I went upstairs and started changing to my pajamas when I got a text.

"So I will be there in two days and I demand to meet your parents even via Skype "he said and I sighed and texted Mathew and he said that they were in.

P.S :sorry guys I got confused and this is the chapter before the other one (meeting the parents) I'm really sorry.