CONFLICT

We got back to Paris in what seemed a century to me since I had to sit next to Neymar who was awfuly quiet that day and every second that passed seemed like an hour.

"Ugh home sweet home"I said sarcasticly and sat on a wodden chair waiting for Leon and Neymar to give me the third degree.

"Look I'm not your dad to yell at you and punish you for what you did but you shouldn't just disappear like that without letting anyone know,I almost had a heart attack"Leon said,I sighed looking outside and then back at him.

"Ok fine now can I please go to my room?"I asked but I didn't wait for an answer so I left.

A few minutes later someone knocked on my door "come in " I said sitting on my bed.

"Eliana, I don't mean to make you angry but Leon is right you can't just leave,what if someone kidnapped you while we were busy trying to find you in Monaco? " Neymar asked and I sighed deeply.

"Yeah well someone kidnapping me sound like a pretty good idea it would spice up my life"I said getting up.

"And FYI I'm already angry at you there's nothing you can do to make it worse"I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"Would you believe me if I told you that the pictures you saw online were old and one of them was photoshoped?"he asked coming closer to me which made me step back.

"How old?"I asked curiosity taking over me.

"I was twenty" he said and it looked like he was honest,plus bringing back those pictures in my head it made perfect sense he looked young but I let my jealousy take over my common sense.

"Ok fine I believe you "I said looking at my feet.

"Does that mean I will get a chance with you? A real chance? To be able to show you off and get jealous when other guys flirt with you? " Neymar said coming even closer, touching my cheek.

"How am I going to know that this isn't just a summer thing? "I asked since that's what he told me the last time.

"Why do you find it so hard to trust me? "he sighed looking away, I was about to answer but judging from his expresion he already knew the answer to that question.

"You don't know that but that's the point of dating someone and being in love trust them with your heart but you can never know if they're going to break it"he said looking depply in my eyes.

"Didn't I trust you once and you broke my heart ?"I said and this time it was his turn to look at his feet.

"I know I was a jerk but if you give me one more chance I can prove you that I'm really nice and I will protect you and do anything you want"he said and I felt weird at these words it was like a part of me wanted to trust him and the other part said that trusting him is going to get me heart broken for the second time in my life, this conflict kept going and it looked like the more reasonable side was winning,but I decided to make the decition with my heart instead of my brain.

"One date " I said and his looked changed from sad to happy in less than a second.

"I'll pick you up tomorow at 9"he said and left me room singing.

That night I couldn't fall asleep since this battle between my emotions wouldn't stop and no matter how hard I tried my brain wouldn't shut off.Eventually I fell asleep around 5 am.