FLIGHT TO BARCELONA

I finished my coffee and headed to my house, when I got out the sun was setting but still it could blind you so I put on my glasses and started walking when I heard someone honk and I turned around.

"Eliana, I'm sorry for hurting you "Leon yelled while I was barely running because I was wearing high heels and it's harder than it seems.

I turned around and faced him, he touched my cheek and I smiled at him "will you forgive me? "he asked and I nodded and hugged him "but don't even think of mentioning that matchmaker friend of yours "I warned and he gigled.

"let's get you home "he said and I nodded getting in his car.

I got in and invited Leon, we ended up ordering pizza and we watched an Italian movie.

"Such an Italian night "I said sarcastically and then we laughed.

"No I want more wine "I said when Leon took my glass of wine because he didn't want me to get drunk.

"You care for me don't you "I said and giggled as he took me to my bedroom.

"I do and don't you dare drink on your trip in Barcelona "he said and I gasped because I didn't know and he covered his mouth.

"What? "I asked and he shook his head and put me to bed.

The next day I woke up and the first thing I remembered was that I'm going in Barcelona.

"Leon, what did you mean yesterday? "I asked him when I saw him in the kitchen having his daily cup of coffee.
"you have to go to Barcelona for a week and I wasn't supposed to tell you "he said and he looked frustrated "well I'm glad I found out from you" I said and he smiled hearing that.

"So I'm going to go on a date can I use your apartment? "he asked and I sighed.

"You know that I want nothing to do with that apartment since last summer, go ahead it's all yours "I said and I took a few sips from my coffee mug.

It was already afternoon and I had to start package my suitcase and book a room and a flight. Leon had already left or at least I think so.

Before I could make a list of the things that I had taken with me it was 4 am and I felt sleepy.

[Flashback one year ago ]
"Come on let's go "I smiled at neymar who was speechless when he saw me wear a short black dress.

"Can I come over your apartment? "he asked with a mischievous grin and I nodded bitting my lip.

We got out of his car and we rushed inside, then he kissed me passionately and my mind is went blank.
[End of flashback ]

My phone buzzed letting me know it was time to get my ass off my bed and eventually I got up cursing under my breath.

I boarded my flight after some time and I checked my phone and it was 6 am and I groaned, then I fell asleep and had a few strange dreams about my parents.