I WON'T SATISFY YOU

After that he got up and took a good look at my body, then he took his clothes off to and kissed me.

He took me to the bedroom and he pushed me towards the cold wall and I grasped.

"Honestly what's with you and walls? " I asked after he put me to bed and came on top "I like the way you gasp and arch your back every single time "he said and kissed my neck.

He took my bra off and he played with my now hard nipples.

He guided his right arm under my panties and he stroked my with his two fingers as he was kissing my neck.

"Neymar "I said and just when my climax started to build he took his hand of.

"you are way too tight "he whispered emphasizing on way and I avoided his gaze.

"Neymar please "I whispered and he gigled.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your lips? "he asked and kissed me.

I felt his manhood between my thighs I it was as hard as a rock,then I realized that the only barrier were our underwear and I pushed my lady's part and he groaned.

"Do you know how badly I wanted to fuck you when you were in Barcelona and you only made it worse by being sassy "he said and looked me in the eyes "so I will not satisfy you "he said and left, I was still dazed to catch him up so I just laid on the bed thinking about him.

I woke up in the middle of the night because my phone was ringing so I answered it.

"Lia where the hell are you? I'm worried "Leon said and I sighed.

"You won't believe it "I said and he gasped.

"Honestly I thought I was the one who had bad luck today and honestly how on earth did you bump into him I mean it's Paris for God's sake" Leon exclaimed making me gigle, he always made me smile after a bad event.

"Does he know? "he suddenly asked and I didn't answer.

"No he doesn't know "I said and kissed him good night and fell asleep after some time.

_________________________________________________________________
P.S :Eliana is supposed to be shay Mitchell (Emilly fields) from pretty little liars