Chapter 1

Loud music blasted through his window causing him to wake up with a jerk "oh god!" He cried as he tore open his pillow and used the cotton inside it to put it in his both ears, trying to block the irritating music.

"Again started" he whined as he tried to sleep again with the loud music still blasting. Minimum 15 minutes later the music session stopped.

But by now Taehyung was wide awake, staring at the ceiling like a dead man. After 2 minutes of regression about being born he decided to shove some brains into his neighbour's empty head.

Kicking the blanket somewhere he marched out of his room and directly started making his way towards the main door.

A servant quickly opened the door upon seeing him walking towards it looking so furious like he would break open the door if nobody opened it for him right now.

Just when he was about to keep his foot out of their mansion, a voice called him, much to his annoyance "Taehyung!"

Taehyung huffed and turned towards his brother who called him "what hyung!?" He almost screamed because of the anger rushing inside him after the moment he woke up.

His hyung chuckled, walking towards him "he did right you know. I'm sure he woke up every person in this surrounding who were sleeping. Including you" Taehyung angrily pouted "why are you taking his side" he whined.

"Daehyung is right! He is helping us waking up some buffaloes who only eat and sleep" another voice behind Daehyung said.

"Papa!!" Taehyung whined even more hearing his papa who's also known as Jin, Seokjin.

He walked to Jin and hugged him "you are so happy that your son doesn't gets to sleep peacefully" Taehyung complained and Daehyung again chuckled.

Jin smacked his head "who sleeps till 10 in the morning?" Taehyung rubbed the area where Jin just smacked him "many do. Even more late" Well he said facts. Many do sleep till midnoon! What more did he do than sleeping late and waking up late? It's a common thing!

"Well I don't want you to be one of those people" Jin simply said as he sent Taehyung upstairs to complete his morning routine first.

"Bye hyung! Have a good day!" Taehyung shouted from his room and everybody present in the mansion chuckled at him.

Jin turned his head towards Daehyung who was picking up some files "will you be leaving now?" He asked coming behind his son. Daehyung faced him and engulfed him in a hug "Yes. I see dad already went. I must be running late" he broke the hug as he finished speaking "you aren't running late, Daehyungie. That old man just went early today" Jin rolled his eyes at his husband.

"Hey! Don't call my dad old, okay!" Daehyung gasped and baby warned his papa. Jin rolled his eyes again "yea yea. You father is a baby with a pacifier in mouth" Daehyung laughed and placed a kiss on his father's head.

"Okay. I'll leave now. Hm?" Jin nodded as he watched him walking towards his car, while going through the files that were in his hands.

Jin narrowed his eyebrows when he saw a familiar boy walking in Daehyung's direction while violently rubbing his eyes. But he can crash with Daehyung if he continues walking with his eyes closed, so Jin called out Daehyung's name to watch out

"Dae!" Daehyung raised his head only to find the boy super close to him and the next moment, they stumbled with eachother. Daehyung didn't much lose his balance but the boy sure did.

He threw the papers in his hand and quickly grabbed the boy's waist before his ass could kiss the ground.

His heart skipped a beat as he stared at the pretty face of the boy in his arms. While the said boy was busy staring at the papers flying around him. He gasped and balanced himself before starting to collect the papers. Daehyung too started collecting as many papers as he could.

After all the papers were lifted from the floor. They got up.

It's him.

Their pretty neighbour.

The one at whom Taehyung was annoyed just now. And the one who was able to make Daehyung's heart skip a beat.

Jeon Jungkook.

He handed him the papers he caught and thanked him politely for preventing him from falling on his butt.

Jin, who witnessed everything from his eyes, seemed to be instantly cooking something in his head.

Plan to be executed!