Chapter 23

Everybody watched Daehyung going through a breakdown, with complete shock after hearing the reason behind his disappearance last night.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry for what you faced last night–" and before he could say anymore, Jin snapped at him.

"What he faced last night!? Because of your one careless move, he and Tae had to marry!" Daehyung halted.

What?

He slowly moved his head to look at his brother with questionable eyes.

But he felt his whole world come crashing down around him when Taehyung just looked away, not because of anything but just guilt.

Guilt of marrying someone his brother loved, loves.

With his head spinning and vision getting blurry, he looked back at Jungkook and noticed how he has taken steps away from him before he collapsed.

♡♡♡♡♡

When Daehyung opened his eyes he found himself laying on his bed with nobody present in the room.

He sat up at looked out of the window.

The sky has already turned orange, indicating it was evening now.

How long was he unconscious for?

He gripped his hairs and closed his eyes. His mind slowly clearing after the long sleep and getting filled with anger and frustration.

On himself and on everybody else.

He got out of his bed and exited his bedroom, making his way to downstairs.

When he reached down he saw his parents sitting on the couch along with his brother, looking worried and there, Daehyung wanted to scoff.

His eyes then searched for Jungkook who was on call, standing by a window, quite far from the Kims.

Dae walked till he was standing infront of his brother, who acknowledged his presence and stood up too.

"Hyung–" "why did you marry him?" Taehyung frowned when he heard his brother's cold voice and the question he asked.

Jungkook turned away from the window when he heard Daehyung's voice and indeed there was Daehyung talking to Taehyung with a demeanor that screamed 'silence before storm'.

"I'll talk to you later Jimin" he mumbled into the call and hung up not waiting for Jimin to respond to that.

"What do you mean hyung? Ofcourse I was forced by the situation. His father started playing dirty and he didn't care if it was you or me, he just wanted his son to get married just for the sake of his reputation–"

"You didn't particularly had to agree" Taehyung's face twisted into shock and disbelief. "What? That man literally started saying that he would bring down our whole family if his profile goes down because of us! It wasn't even Dad and Papa's fault to face anything ridiculous, it was you who disappeared! Why are portraying me like I was very happy to marry someone who was going to be my brother-in-law!?" Taehyung's voice rose while Namjoon and Jin stood up from their seat, worried by the two brothers' argument.

"You know I love him! And even after knowing that how could you marry him!? Just for the sake of Dad and Papa? Oh come on Tae, you were never this concerned–"

"Hyung do you even know what you are implying right now!?" Taehyung yelled at his brother who seemed to be speaking gibberish out of his anger. He knows Taehyung cares about his family more than himself. How can say this right now?

"I know! I fucking know! And I'm fucking tired of being 'the perfect'! I'm not! I cannot be anymore! What has this being 'perfect' given me!? Just praises and admiration? What about my happiness? I have always been matured one and given up on my happiness at times. It's ok, it was my decision to let go but this!? You snatched away my happiness Taehyung, you! I was on cloud nine when he agreed for our marriage, for I love him! And I can't believe my own brother took that away from me, my own fucking brother–"

"Ok enough with this Dae" Jin interrupted as he stood in between his both sons "Taehyung didn't snatch away anything from you. It was you yourself. You got stuck in the office, it was not Tae's fault. You were missing at the time of marriage, it was not Tae's fault. Just to save us from going into something absurd, he did that. There's no point in blaming him. We're not even blaming you. Calm down first. Sit and talk" Jin said softly to his enraged son who was not in the mood of sitting down and talking 'calmly'.

"What is there to sit and talk Papa!? Now he is married to whom I wanted to. Will that ever be alright again!?" Daehyung shouted.

"Then why did you go after that fucking phone of yours?" Taehyung howled.

"I didn't know that that fucking man would lock the door on me!?"

"And that is why you have no right to blame anybody! It all started from you! If you would have once informed us then you wouldn't have stayed locked up in there!" Taehyung shouted on his brother's face while Jin's ears were now going numb from hearing all these extremely loud voices just near his ears.

But he fears if he moves from there both the brothers might get physical.

Daehyung gritted his teeth and glared at Taehyung before marching towards Jungkook and gripping his hands in his own.

Jungkook hissed by how tightly Daehyung was holding his hands and immediately Taehyung was alerted.

Daehyung is not in his right state of mind, if it would have been the normal Daehyung he would have not even touched him.

Taehyung took big steps towards them as a reflex and growled "Hyung you are hurting him!" as a warning but Daehyung didn't seem to have any of it.

"Daehyung leave him!" Namjoon shouted which resulted Daehyung to loosen his grip but still he didn't leave him.

Daehyung's eyes bore into Jungkook's as he said in a dangerously low voice

"Divorce him."

Jungkook's face became blank as he stared into Daehyung's eyes.

"Why?"

And Daehyung saw red.