Chapter 20

"it's completely upon you two if you want to stay in this marriage or not. We will support any decision you take" Namjoon said whilst the two newly married sat infront of him with their heads hung low.

A few seconds later, Jin entered the room while sniffling and trying hard to hold back his tears. He walked to where the three were seated and sat beside his husband.

"Still switched off?" Namjoon asked to which Jin nodded his head weakly without looking at him.

He looked away from his husband and took a moment to compose himself before looking back at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Jungkook, son, I know you wouldn't like but can you adjust to stay in Taehyung's room? All the three quest rooms are occupied. I would have never asked if we had any other option. We planned for you and Daehyung to leave for you own house today itself, but–" Namjoon paused and stared into nothing as the thought of his elder son vanishing just on the day of his own marriage angered him as well as terrified him to the core.

His attention was then brought back when Jungkook slowly nodded his head and mumbled a small "okay".

He is aware that Daehyung went out a few hours before the marriage and didn't come back. He was also aware of the fact that he had to marry Taehyung at the very last minute just to save both the family's reputation which was apparently not very true as the Kim family never really cared about their reputation above their children's happiness in the first place, it was just Hyebin who became so low to even blackmail them.

But Namjoon and Jin didn't mention that.

"You both should have some sleep now, especially you Jungkook" Jin said in a concerned tone to which Jungkook yet again nodded and stood up to leave, following him Taehyung too stood up.

They both exited the room and proceeded to Taehyung's room while Jin hugged his husband and let his tears fall.

</3</3</3</3</3

"Do you want to sleep right now or talk it out?" Taehyung asked once he and Jungkook entered his room.

Jungkook looked at him in the eyes before replying "I refer to talk it out"

Taehyung sighed "I wanted that too. Sit" Taehyung pointed at the bed for Jungkook to sit before he himself plopping on it.

A groan left his mouth when his back came in contact with the soft mattress of his bed. He was utterly exhausted but if they won't talk about everything today itself the value of it might reduce, although it would never.

He immediately shot up and sat in a comfortable position, that's when he caught Jungkook already sitting on the bed and staring at him.

"Should we start then?" He asked to which Taehyung nodded.

"Uncles didn't say anything in details so I rather expect you to do it" he asserted "even if you wouldn't have asked this, I still would have said because you deserve to and really need to know all the behind the scenes" Jungkook could sense anger in Taehyung's words. He frowned in confusion but chose to not question anything right now and let Taehyung begin.

"Just a few hours before the marriage, hyung went out to find his phone–" he paused and gritted his teeth, mentally making the damn phone the reason of all this. He took a breath and continued "he didn't even mention where he was heading to. Hours passed but he didn't show up. The ritual's time delayed because hyung still didn't come. Dad and papa tried to contact him but that damned thing was switched off. They even contacted every possible person and place he would have visited but all the answers came negative. In no time your father found out and began with his yelling and cursing. I was not present at that moment but Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung were, they told me whatever happened in that room when I was out finding hyung but came back with nothing. Just when I returned to meet my parents your father declared that I will be marrying you. He said his son will be married today and to a Kim only. He even said if not my brother then me! He doesn't care!? What the fuck is your father? He only wanted to save his reputation, his name and nothing else! He said you don't love hyung so it's a no big deal if you marry me! He didn't care about you what will I expect from him about me?" Taehyung finished, the veins of his neck were popping out by the amount of anger he was having inside him.

"M-my father?" Jungkook asked in disbelief. He knows his father and his craze for his reputation in the society but this? He never in his life expected this from him. So what if he didn't like Daehyung? He cannot just marry anybody! He father has taken him as a puppet who dances in accordance to his fingers.

"Yes, your father! The only one who wanted you and me to marry. My parents opposed but you know what he said? If his name ruins because of us then he will bring down us too. Never knew that man was this wicked" Taehyung didn't care that the son of the man he is talking about is sitting infront of him and has already started crying, without him noticing.

Crying, not because he cannot hear bad about his father but because his father is actually wicked.

" 'm sorry" Jungkook mumbled and that's when Taehyung realised Jungkook was crying.

His eyes widened and as an instinct he plunged into Jungkook "hey! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that" Taehyung apologized but still his jaw clenched.

Jungkook shook his head "no, I'm sorry yo-you had to marry me because of my father. I thought he cared for me, even if it's a little bit, he did. But I'm just a fool. All he cares about is his reputation" Jungkook sobbed while Taehyung sat there debating whether he should hug the boy to comfort or not. 'cause he doesn't know how to comfort someone with words.

"Umm, can I– you know uh– hug you?" Taehyung asked hesitantly but then sighed out of relief when Jungkook nodded after a few seconds.

He slowly closed the gap between their bodies and engulfed the younger man into a warm hug. Jungkook almost immediately wrapped his arms around the older male's waist and continued crying on his chest.

Taehyung rubbed the boy's back in a soothing manner and mumbled a small "it's ok, let it all out" he closed his eyes and let his mind wander back to his brother. Where is he?

Taehyung is sure of one thing, that his brother didn't run away. He liked Jungkook very much. He cannot run away. But then where is he? His sudden disappearance made him the one to marry Jungkook instead.

His eyes shot open at the sudden realisation that he and Jungkook are now HUSBANDS!

He never in his lifetime thought of marrying this boy in his arms one day. But look what the circumstances did.

Now they are yet to decide whether they want to be okay with this marriage or call the lawyer for their divorce.

A sudden thought struck him and he was too curious to let it slide.

He looked down at Jungkook who has now stopped crying but was still holding onto him like his life depends on him.

"Jungkook?" He called out but then proceeded when the said male yet again nodded for the nth time that day as a response "wanted to ask something" he said.

Jungkook remained silent for a few seconds before letting out a muffled "go ahead"

"Why do you hate me?"