Chapter 12

Loud cheers occupied the hall as Daehyung slid the engagement ring around Jungkook's right ring finger and following after, Jungkook did the same.

Gaining the title of 'fiances'

Daehyung grinned widely as he posed for the camera along with Jungkook, who hesitated to click close pictures with him. But it didn't bother him, he knows Jungkook will need some time so he happily decided to not invade Jungkook's personal space.

After the photo session, Daehyung took Jungkook to his friends to introduce him. Not that they didn't knew who Jungkook was, because ofcourse Daehyung had already long ago told them about his love towards the younger. You know, friends are the first to know anything.

"Meet them, my friends" Daehyung smiled and signed his friends to introduce themselves, which they did one by one. Jungkook just smiled at all of them while they started to pull up conversations with him.

Untill a relative of Jungkook called him.

He excused himself from them and walked away. "Damn! He's beautiful" one of Daehyung's friends said and playfully punched Daehyung's bicep while laughing "lucky bastard! Aren't you?" He said again while all of them laughed together but Daehyung's smile dropped. He knows his friends. What they are and what they can do.

"I know he is beautiful and I know I am lucky but don't you look at him that way" he warned them but who they are to be serious about it "yeah yeah bro, we aren't stealing him from you" another one said and laughed while Daehyung rolled his eyes and walked away from them.

As Daehyung went, Taehyung came "hey Taehyu–" "I see you have lost every damn bit of shame in you, so I would like if you put a fucking blindfold around your eyes and walk around" he gazed at them with piercing eyes and said in a dark , warning tone before leaving them, awestruck.

"I swear to god I'll kill this asshole one day–" one of them hissed while the others agreed with him.

<3<3<3<3<3

"Hey!!" Somebody suddenly appeared infront of Taehyung's eyes and beamed happily. Taehyung rolled his eyes and huffed "you are so late! Why did you even care to come now!?" He grumbled while the other man just laughed and hugged him tightly "let go of me hobi hyung!" He struggled to detach Hoseok from himself as the man hugged him even more tightly "first say you aren't angry with me anymore"

"Ugh" Taehyung clicked his tongue out  of annoyance "alright! I'm not angry at you! Let go of me!" Hoseok smiled and pulled away from Taehyung.

"Come on! Don't sulk! Introduce me to your brother in law!" He shouted enthusiasmly and dragged Taehyung with him.

He has seen Jungkook some times at Kim's so it wasn't a problem for him to find the boy "there he is! Wait– What is Yoongi hyung doing with that other boy?" He narrowed his eyes at the unfamiliar boy with whom Yoongi was talking while Taehyung rolled his eyes very hard "don't ask about it"

"Hey!" Jungkook flinched when out of nowhere a man he has never seen, popped up infront of him. But when his eyes caught Taehyung, who was behind the man, be assumed that he is something related to him.

"Hi" he greeted back and glanced at Taehyung for a little introduction. Taehyung sighed and begun " this is Jung Hoseok. My friend–" "best friend slash brother" Hoseok corrected while Taehyung nodded with a sigh "right"

Who will say this man is older than him while his behaviour is like a hyper active kid?

"Oh! Nice to meet you Mr. Jung" he smiled at him as the older was smiling at him from the beginning till now "you can call me hobi hyung" he said and Jungkook nodded to that.

Hoseok's attention then went to the ring in Jungkook's finger "you got the ring?" He asked and Jungkook nodded, assuming that Hobi asked about the engagement ring.

Hobi gasped and dramatically turned his face to Taehyung "you couldn't wait a little for me!? The engagement is completed? Now I'll be missing in the family portrait" he said and shook his head disappointedly.

"What do you expect after coming so late?" Yoongi asked while Hoseok snapped at him "you shut up and go back to your flirting!" Yoongi rolled his eyes at him and showed him his middle finger.

"Poor you Hobi hyung" Taehyung playfully clicked his tongue and made faces to tease the older while Jungkook laughed at him and their conversation. He found them cute.

Hearing him laugh Taehyung looked at him and Jungkook took a step to near him. He frowned when Jungkook came closer to him and stood infront of him "never thought I would find you cute" he grinned while Taehyung stared at him like he is an alien which made him laugh even more.

But only if the lights weren't dim, he could have seen the faint blush on Taehyung's bread cheeks.