Chapter 6

Just as Jungkook said to arrange a meeting, today the Kim Family is coming to their house. To meet him and for his final decision.

"You aren't doing it right!! Make me look ugly!" Jungkook whined as Jimin let out a frustrated groan. He had been helping Jungkook get dress up since 2 hours and the boy's demand is to make him look ugly.

How the heck can he make him look ugly? Do a jocker's makeup? Then his father, Mr. Jeon Hyebin can end him today?

"Your bloody father will skin me alive!" Jimin shouted at him "I don't care!—" Jungkook yelped as his bestfriend hit him with the hair brush "I can't with you anymore! Do whatever you want!" Jimin threw the hair brush and went out of Jungkook's room, slamming the door.

Jungkook gripped his hair and screamed all he wanted. Once he calmed down he looked up at his reflection in the mirror and gasped. He again ruined his hairstyle!!

He slammed his head on the hard surface where the makeup products were lying as a frustrated tear left his eye.

<3<3<3<3<3

Jungkook climbed down the stairs and examined his house. Okay, nothing much to be seen. But what made him want to puke was a certain feeling that was overflowing from their house.

Happiness.

Yes, his family was very happy even before his answer of yes or no. And this happiness is making him more distant from the option 'no'.

He took a long breath and reached his mother who was assisting the maid "mom" he called out in a small voice but still it caught Somi's ear.

She turned around and cupped Jungkook's face "my baby" she grinned happily while Jimin, who was sitting on the couch, rolled his eyes and continued scrolling his phone.

"They are gonna come soon" Jungkook nodded and walked to Jimin before plopping himself down on the couch "hey! Learn how to sit properly! You're gonna get married soon!" Jimin sarcastically scolded his bestfriend who whined "why are you angry with me!?" He punched Jimin's bicep and continued sulking

"Because you are forcing yourself to do something without your will!" Jimin whisper yelled because there are people around them and they can hear him if he actually talks a bit loud "will you stop saying that again and again! I haven't finalized anything yet!" Jungkook shouted and left the living room.

Jimin sighed and sat there with a gloomy face until a voice spoke behind him "why are you two fighting today?" He turned around and saw In-haa walking to him and soon she sat beside him.

He just shook his head "it's nothing" and got up to find Jungkook as In-haa watched Jimin's figure getting smaller and smaller as he walked farther.

"These boys" she mumbled and shook her head like a grandma but flinched when her mother shouted "they're here!!"

She immediately shot up from the couch and started looking for the two bestfriends "Oppa!! Where are you! Come here!!" She ran around the house to find Jungkook but paused when she saw him and Jimin hastily entering the house from the glass door which goes to garden.

"They are here go go!" She pushed Jungkook to the main door and sighed in relief.

Jungkook smiled when he saw Namjoon and Jin but his smile fell down a little and a nervous feeling bubbled up inside him when he saw the two young Kims.

Jin came forward and hugged him, when he pulled away Jungkook had to force himself to smile even more after seeing the smiley face of his "let's go inside" he said and Jin nodded before entering their house with him.

Following them the rest too went inside the house and made themselves comfortable.

Namjoon made a confused face when he saw an unknown face and asked out "you are?" He pointed at Jimin who responded immediately "hello, I'm Jungkook's bestfriend, Jimin" he bowed while Namjoon smiled seeing such a respectful kid, but only if he knew the real Park Jimin "oh, nice to meet you Jimin" and Jimin smiled at him and Jin because he saw Jin smiling at him, listening to their conversation.

Then the couple's attention went to the pretty boy who was just sitting silently between his parents "so Jungkookie..."

Here we go…