Chapter 16

"Tae! Tae! Taehyung-ah!" Taehyung snapped his head towards his brother when his shouts finally reached his ears.

They had so many relatives present in their house and everybody's mouth just never seems to stop.

Taehyung hissed because of the irritating noises continuously falling in his ears before raising his eyebrows at his brother, a gesture showing 'what is it?'.

"I cannot find my phone! I'll just go find it quickly and come back! Okay!? I'm going!" Daehyung again shouted and didn't wait for his brother to say anything as he turned around and made his exit through the main door.

"Hyung, wait!" Taehyung shouted but Daehyung already left. He sighed frustratedly and glanced over the large, beautiful, time realiser. Clock.

Come on! his hyung can't be kidding right now? There isn't enough time left to go and find phones right now! What's the need of phone at this right moment by the way? Like? Wtf?

He made an super irked face before pushing himself out of the noisy people surrounding him.

"Papa! Papa!" Taehyung ran to his father who just returned from the wedding place. "What happened?" Jin asked and Taehyung smiled sarcastically "your brainy son finally went crazy" Jin frowned deeply "what are you saying?" He asked

"I'm saying, hyung lost his mind. He is not here right now and for what? His fucking phone!" Taehyung tched while Jin's eyes widened, so shocked that he didn't mind the cuss word his son just used "he is not here!?" Taehyung nodded frustratedly "yes, he went to find his phone" he informed while his father gawked at him with disbelief.

"Why would he just– when did he go?" Jin was just wondering why would anyone go to find their missing phone when their fucking marriage is just few hours away!? People even forget that they own something called 'phone' on their marriage.

"Now, a few minutes ago. Did you not see him on your way back?" Taehyung asked while Jin pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing.

"No" why is his 'perfect', as labled by everybody, son giving him a headache today?

He took breaths to calm his anxious heart while thinking about the best possibilities before looking up and locking his eyes with his younger son.

"He knows what he is doing, and why his phone is important to him right now. So let him be. You go get ready" Jin said to Taehyung who nodded with a sigh and left from there.

Jin just hoped Daehyung comes in time.

But only if he knew what God has already planned.

<3<3<3<3<3

"Where is Dae!?" Namjoon's voice raised as he asked. Yoongi sighed silently through his nose as he knew nobody is going to answer so he decided to open his mouth.

"According to what happened, Daehyung went to find his phone a few hours ago and still hasn't come" he explained while Namjoon stared at him with utter disbelief. Ofcourse this would be the reaction when it's already time for Daehyung to be present in the wedding hall but he isn't even present at the venue.

Above that, they don't know where he is and his phone is switched off.

Jin just sat there, his phone pressed against his ear as he waited anxiously for the call to connect.

He jotled up when he heard "hello" from the other side. "Hello? Is Daehyung there?" He asked in a breath and waited for the watchman of their office to say something.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember Sir entering. Also the company is closed now, if he would have been here, he would have left by now" the watchman finished as a shaky breath left Jin's mouth.

He declined the call and looked at his husband who was staring at him impatiently.

They all came to the wedding venue, except Daehyung. And now it is time for the main part. Wedding.

But Daehyung is nowhere to be seen.

The door opened, startling everyone present in the room who were just Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Jin gulped the lump forming in the throat as he stared at Hyebin with wide eyes. While Hyebin, who expected to see his son-in-law in the room, could not see an ounce of the man.

His smile slowly flattening as a frown masked his features "where's Dae?" He asked while the couple faced eachother, not knowing what to answer.