Chapter 3

Jungkook locked the door of his room before drowning himself in his thoughts.

Why did I act like that? Was I really blushing that time? Ugh! So annoying!

He gripped his hairs and pulled them tightly

Fuck it! Whatever happened was nothing abnormal! Even if it is, then let's assume it is normal and get busy in stuff!

"Yeah" he nodded to himself before getting out of his room to do some work.

Taehyung was also in the same situation.

Was I acting like a creep? Why I had to get so close to him!? He must be thinking of me as a fucking creep! Ugh! Stupid!

He took some long breathes to calm down

Forget it Taehyung! Act like nothing happened and if you can't act.. then think it's nothing much. That's IT!

"Yeah That's It!! Now let's fucking sleep!!" He screamed to himself and pulled the duvet over his head.

— Night Night —

Jin came out from the bathroom after completing his night routine and his eyes first caught the glimpse of Namjoon half laying on the bed with his laptop on his lap.

He sighed. His husband is just too much of a workaholic and won't stop until Taehyung takes over.

His company is equally divided into two shares, for his both sons. Daehyung has already taken over his part but Taehyung hasn't. So Namjoon still works for Taehyung's part.

Jin sat on the bed and closed the laptop. Namjoon didn't protest but instead looked at his husband with a questioning look.

"I have something important to talk" Jin said "what is it baby?" Namjoon asked as he watched Jin shifting and possessing the same posture as him "I have someone in my mind for Dae" Namjoon took his husband's hand in his "who?" He asked

"Jungkook" Jin answered while Namjoon's eyebrows knit together "Jungkook? As in Hyebin's son?" He asked and Jin nodded "but isn't he like.. little younger than our Dae?"

"4 years" Jin stared at his husband's face who was thinking about something "wouldn't it bother him?" He asked

"Who said I'm forcing him to marry our son? He is a nice boy so I thought to give it a try. I will ask his mother first, if she will like the idea then our children can decide further" Jin explained and added "it will be completely Jungkook's decision, I'll make sure if it" he nodded to himself

"Ok, let's first ask Daehyungie about this then proceed to ask Jungkook's parents" Namjoon adviced to which Jin nodded.

He was again going to open his laptop when his husband snatched it from his hold and kept where it should be at this time, then pulled him to sleep.

Namjoon chuckled and kissed his husband's head who snuggled into his chest, wishing everything to be fine in future.

— Good Moning —

The Kim Family was silently having breakfast but then everybody's ears perked up when Jin started speaking

"We have thought of someone for you Dae" Daehyung looked at his papa for a second before again looking down at his plate and continuing eating "who is it?"

"Jungkook" Namjoon said instead

They expected their elder son to react about it but surely not the other one.

"What!?" Taehyung stood up from his chair with eyes, nose, mouth wide open

Both his parents looked at him with confusion lacing their faces "why are you reacting like this?" Namjoon asked and Tae decide to sit down quitely, not to make anybody suspicious of him

The couple then turned their attention to their other son who was already looking at them with shock. I mean what is there to so shocked?

One brother is acting like his marriage is fixed with Jungkook, while another one is acting like he heard something which he shouldn't have!?

"U mean Jungkook, the one living infront of us?" Daehyung finally asked after gawking at his parents for a long time

"Yes ofcourse, we don't know any other Jungkook except this one" Jin chuckled. His sons are so stupidly dramatic

"We will take this to his parents if you would like to agree" Namjoon started at his son for a answer

Daehyung suddenly became nervous. He surely wants to marry Jungkook but what if he rejects? Jungkook has always been nice and polite to him. But Daehyung has never seen any un-ordinary emotions from the said boy's eyes for him.

But he doesn't want to let go of this opportunity too. Who knows maybe Jungkook agrees? Well then he can make Jungkook fall for him too. But if no, then no it is.

He looked up at his parents who were patiently waiting for his answer.

"Uhm- I have no problem. You can do whatever you want" he stated and hurriedly walked away from there.

"Did I just see him blushing?" Namjoon asked Jin who laughed "he is very cute" Namjoon shook his head while chuckling.

But! But somebody was not at all happy with this idea of Daehyung marrying Jungkook. And ofcourse, it was Taehyung.

He don't know why but he just don't want this marriage to happen.

This was bothering him way too much so he just hurriedly completed his food and went from there.

"Today itself I'll ask Somi about this" Jin happily muttered to his husband.