Chapter 28

Taehyung grunted when his sleep was disturbed by the loud and continuous banging on his bedroom door. He turned his head to his side to find Jungkook stirring in his sleep and then finally opening his eyes.

And as soon as he did that he was surprised to be greeted by the older's eyes peering at him. He paused for a brief second to wonder why was the older looking extra handsome right after waking up and with bed hair.

But his wondering stopped in not more than a few seconds when the banging increased followed by a feminine voice now calling out Taehyung's name.

"Whose at the door?" He tsked and frowned at the door but then returned his gaze back to Taehyung when he heard him "I don't know. Maybe go and see yourself?" Taehyung sneered while Jungkook had a real strong urge to roll his eyes.

"Whoever is behind that door, is calling out your name. Why don't you go and see? Don't make me roll my eyes on you early morning" Jungkook grumbled and pulled the duvet over his head.

Taehyung ignored his name being called out several times and smirked mischievously while getting his face closer to Jungkook's covered head.

"I can do the deed and make your eyes roll back" Taehyung whispered throatily and backed away trying to suppress his laugh when the younger immediately pushed the duvet away from his head only to flash his shocked and surprised eyes at Taehyung, exposing his blush spreading from his neck, face to the tip of his ears.

"What!!?" Jungkook shouted and kicked Taehyung, who fell out of the bed but never stopped laughing.

Both of them noticed how the voice and bangs stopped after the loud 'what' Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung bit his lips to stop his laugh and got up, walking towards the door. Jungkook too sat up when Taehyung opened the door and both of their's eyes widened when the older was suddenly engulfed in a hug even before he could open the door completely.

Jungkook gaped at the girl, who was looking no older than Taehyung and had a very pretty face, smiling brightly while hugging Taehyung but when her eyes landed on him, he felt as if her demeanor changed. He could see her eyes turn into cold and mean.

He gulped and broke the eye contact with her while she slowly broke the hug, with her eyes still boring into Jungkook.

She flashed her smile at Taehyung whose already wide eyes, widened a little more after seeing her.

Jungkook snapped his eyes at them again when he heard Taehyung let out a suprised "Noona!?"

Oh, Noona.

Jungkook didn't even notice how he felt a little relieved after he heard noona from Taehyung's mouth. But, who's going to tell him?

"You are here? So suddenly?" Taehyung asked out of shock making her chuckle "can I not come here?" She joked playfully while Jungkook, by now, got up from the bed and watched them talk.

"Now that you all completely forgot about me" she added with a smile on her face. Taehyung frowned, "what are you saying noona? We never forgot about you" she lowered her head and chuckled 'someone sure did' her eyes darkened at the thought but she soon displayed a big smile on her face as she raised her head and squeezed Taehyung's cheeks.

"I'm glad to know that" she giggled as Taehyung finally smiled at her.

Her eyes then went to the man standing inside the room while fiddling with his fingers "Jeon Jungkook, right?" She asked and chuckled when Jungkook snapped his head at her with big eyes "ye-yeah, hello" he shuttered a little and bowed at her.

Taehyung frowned, confused "how do you know him?" He asked making her smile fall down a little as something came to her mind.

"He's pretty famous" she said and turned her head to Taehyung "for the drama that happened"

Taehyung gaped at her before saying "All this mess was covered, then how you..?" She let out a laugh and flicked his forehead "it was covered for anyone but me"

She turned her face to Jungkook who was now frowning at her "I'm Eunbi"

"Nice to meet you" she greeted while Jungkook just bowed his head, confusion filling up his mind about her.

"I'm planning to stay here for a few days, if I'm allowed to" she said and looked at Taehyung, as if she was asking his permission.

He immediately nodded his head "yeah ofcourse, you can noona" she smiled at him "I'll be downstairs" she stepped away from the doorstep and turned around to walk away but stopped as she again turned back to Taehyung "where's Dae?"

Taehyung sadly stared at her before mumbling "he moved out"

Her eyes widened "moved out!?" Her voice raised out of shock while Taehyung sighed "he is very upset with us, especially me" he said making Eunbi stare at him open mouthed but as her mind registered the reason behind him moving out, she gritted her teeth and mumbled a small "okay" before walking away.

Taehyung sighed and closed the door before turning back and meeting with Jungkook's eyes.

Both of them blinked at eachother as Taehyung knew he has to do some explanation now.