Chapter 35

Taehyung sighed.

"It's okay. I know you can do it." He looked up and found Jungkook softly smiling at him.

"You are not nervous?" He asked making Jungkook smile wider "Yeah I'm not, 'cause I believe we can do it." The older nodded but dropped his head and sighed again.

"We are adopting."

Jungkook nodded "and we still haven't decided the gender" Taehyung said and looked back up at Jungkook.

"It doesn't matter. We'll just go on with whoever we like." Taehyung slowly nodded.

"Okay then let's get this settled now. What will you take? Appa, papa, dad?" Jungkook chuckled as his eyes sparkled.

"Appa!" He exclaimed making the older gasp.

"No! I'll take Appa!" And they bickered over it for an inconsiderate amount of time.

"Okay! We are both Appa!" Taehyung grinned.

"Let's go now" they both nodded at each other and stepped out of the car, immediately hearing soft barks at distance.

Entering the centre, they were greeted by the view of many dogs of different breeds hustling here and there.

After all they were at a pet adoption centre.

"I like him!" Taehyung screamed joyfully and ran behind a puppy who was trying hard keeping up with his fellow mates.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and looked around, completely ignoring the staff who came to him asking what pet he was looking for.

He smiled when he found a doberman pup chewing on his rubber toy like Tae chews his fingers, for he bites his nails so intensely that it almost seems like he is eating his fingers.

What more he needs than a replica of Taehyung?

He carried the pup in his arms and cooed before making his way to Taehyung, finding a furball in his one palm.

Both blinked at eachother.

"The difference is sending me." Jungkook chuckled and reached out to pet the Pomeranian pup.

Taehyung grinned widely "Dogs Dads?"

"Dogs Dads" Jungkook smiled.

<3<3<3<3<3

"You both adopted what? Dogs?" Jimin asked sceptically. "Yeah, we did. Can you hear their barks?" Jungkook exclaimed in excitement.

"Aren't you happy for me?" Jungkook asked and proceeded to place the Pomeranian on his lap.

"Yea, but better decide which one of you is going to keep which breed because you both are soon going to be divorced dads." Jimin asserted in sarcasm.

Jungkook's eyes lowered, face loosing the happiness it had "you needn't mention that" he mumbled.

"Why? Have you started feeling for Taehyung? Divorcing him hurts you?" Jimin mocked.

"You dumb bitch of a friend of mine! I said you to not accept Daehyung but you did and then all that drama which is still going on! Now I'm saying you to be a little courageous and confess your feelings to Taehyung but you are not doing it! If you don't do that then I'm telling you, you are going to regret that too!"

"You are an ill-wisher!" Jungkook yelled at him on the phone.

"No! I'm your fortune teller! So you better do what I say!" Jimin screamed back.