Chapter 21

Jungkook slowly detached himself from Taehyung as he suddenly felt nervous and confused. Why? Because there was no particular reason to say he hated Taehyung.

Hate?

Hell, he doesn't do that! It was just this kind of feeling towards the said man that he classified as hate. But he knows, it's not hate. It was never hate.

He fiddled with his fingers before starting "I- I never hated you" he paused and nimbled on his bottom lip as the reason behind him being annoyed at Taehyung 24/7 came to his mind. He never forgot it though. That day, that moment is still crystal clear to him.

"It was just that... Our– your first impression was not good on me" Taehyung frowned "my first impression? When was that?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed and started his side of story "remember we moved in here five years ago?" Taehyung nodded. Ofcourse he is not that forgetful.

"The first time I visited here with mom everyone was nice, everything was nice. Except one. And it was you" Taehyung's frown deepened. What did he do that time?

Well the one's who make the damages never remember it. Do they?

"That day when I met you for the first time, I was being nice and greeted you but you- you said "fuck off" and walked away! Like? What kind of behaviour was that? And I concluded you as a spoiled brat who doesn't give a shit to anybody. And those creatures, I hate. Although I was slowly proven wrong about you but still– I am a human too, my brain denied to accept that you are not an annoying bastard that I thought. And that was what resulted in what we have had since the last five years." He finished and looked up at Taehyung only to find him chuckling to himself.

"They said right, first impression is the last impression" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who gaped at him like a goldfish.

"Well now that you said your side of story I would like to share mine too. Shall I?" He asked like a gentleman making Jungkook more shocked.

"Now I remember that day. Somebody whom I never knew came and indeed greeted me but you know what? I am an asshole. That day I broke up with my partner although breaking up never bothered me but that breakup sure did because they dumped me. And my ego was hurt. I was in a bad mood the whole week. And I misbehaved with you because of that. I'm sorry"

"I didn't even have a clear look at your face. The moment I knew who Jeon Jungkook was, you were already mad at me and without knowing the reason I too started to mess with you" Taehyung played with the ring on his finger as he then continued "I know I'm the one who started it but I'm apologizing. I'm sorry" Taehyung looked at the younger who was already staring at him.

"it's okay. We both didn't even try to understand eachother. But I think now we are settled" Taehyung nodded at Jungkook's words.

Both of them chose to be silent for a moment until Taehyung again started speaking "about the marriage–"

"We should give ourselves some time first" Jungkook immediately replied, cutting off Taehyung even before he could complete his sentence.

"I was saying that too" Taehyung breathed out.

Jungkook ducked his head down in embarrassment. What was he thinking? Taehyung will ask him to choose between yes or no right away now?

Soon they both found themselves chit chatting the whole night, making sure there was no more misunderstanding left between them. Although Daehyung's fear was eating both of them. Less for one and more for the other.

Around 3 in the morning they headed off to sleep, Jungkook on the bed and Taehyung on the couch of his room.

After arguing over it, ofcourse.

<3<3<3<3<3

Jin was sitting on the large couch in the living room, his phone pressed on his cheek. His ears are tired from listening to the same thing from yesterday.

Switched off.

"Should we file a police complaint?" Namjoon asked while Jin bit down on his lips out of worry.

Where can Daehyung disappear like this all of a sudden, that too on his marriage day!?

They have already tried contacting every person who may have some information about Daehyung but nothing came to their hands.

They sat there helplessly wondering what if Daehyung actually ran away? But there was no reason to run away. Daehyung was clearly very happy with the marriage.

As time went by and as the clock striked perfectly at 9:15 there was an unexpected yet expected arrival.