Chapter 26

"Here, Mr. Kim" the man, more specifically, the divorce lawyer whom Taehyung and Jungkook appointed, pointed at a specific blank space on the paper for Taehyung to sign.

Taehyung gulped and stared at the paper for a good few seconds out of nervousness but did not dare to look up at the members present with him.

Him and Jungkook were very confident about the divorce but when their lawyer arrived with the divorce papers and when they saw the big 'DIVORCE' printed on top of the paper, both of their's heart was filled with weirdness.

The sound of scribbling was heard when Taehyung finally signed on the desired place and passed the papers to the lawyer, who then passed them to Jungkook.

"Here, Mr. Jeon" and pointed at another blank space waiting for Jungkook's signature.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, earning a small smile from him as he proceeded to take the pen from his hand and sign down on the paper.

The lawyer took back the papers from Jungkook and kept it inside his folder before smiling.

"This procedure may take a minimum of six months. I'm looking forward for you to cooperate with me till then" he said and expectantly looked at the divorcing couple, who nodded at him.

"Let's keep this within us only" Namjoon said, making him smile and nod "whatever you wish".

<3<3<3<3<3

Jungkook grabbed his car keys and made his way to the main door.

He hadn't stepped out of the Kim mansion from last three days and everything was getting too much for him, so he decided to drive somewhere and spend some time admiring the sky.

He almost stepped out when a voice stopped him "you are going somewhere?" He turned around and saw Taehyung standing there and looking at him for an answer.

"To get some air" he said and raised his hand to dangle the car keys in air for Taehyung to see.

He frowned when he saw a smug smirk making its way on Taehyung's face and his eyes shining with a mischievous glint.

"You don't get air here?" The older asked with sarcasm making Jungkook smirk too. He got where this was leading.

He crossed his arms and looked up at Taehyung with equal amount of mischief in his eyes "actually Mr. Kim, no. I don't get any air here, 'cause all I get is you buzzing like a mosquito"

Taehyung placed his hand over his chest as if he was hurt and faked a pained expression before speaking "well, sorry not sorry Mr. Jeon this poor mosquito deprived you from the air you should've got but can he still get the pleasure of joining you?" He flashed his puppy eyes infront of Jungkook who couldn't control himself from breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Sure, if he doesn't buzz there too" he sassed and turned around but a shiver went down his spine when Taehyung's deep chuckles fell in his ears, completely contrasting the innocent act he pulled up seconds ago.

<3<3<3<3<3

"......so?" Jungkook turned his face to the older and looked up at him with questionable eyes "so what?" He asked.

Taehyung pursed his lips into a thin line and looked ahead at the meadow they were currently sitting on.

"You know, after all this, what are your plannings about future?" He asked and then faced the younger who went quite for a few seconds.

Both of them quitely stared into eachother's eyes untill Jungkook started speaking "I don't know. I haven't certainly planned anything, but if you ask me what I really wanna do now then I will say I want to run away" he confessed as his eyes dropped on the fine grass underneath his palms, tickling them while Taehyung tilted his head and waited patiently for Jungkook to continue.

"I wanna run away from here, from my parents, your parents, your brother, everybody and everything. I want to take a break from everything and just be in peace for some days or maybe months, i don't know. But I want to live in peace until I am ready to face this world again." Jungkook finished and let out a deep breath before looking up at the clear sky and admiring it as there was again silence between them for a good few minutes.

"You..." Taehyung started and paused as he got captivated by the golden band shining brightly on Jungkook's finger and overally making his already pretty hand look even more enchanting.

Jungkook looked away from the sky and faced Taehyung who continued "You didn't particularly say you wanna run away from me" he stated quitely, still busy in admiring the younger's pretty hands.

Jungkook slowly flushed red after realising what Taehyung meant as he stared at Taehyung's head while blinking vigorously, not finding anything to answer Taehyung.

He flinched when suddenly Taehyung looked up at him as he panicked and ducked his head down to hide his red face from Taehyung.

The older didn't quit staring as he now had his eyes on the younger's side face.

"You have a scar here" Taehyung murmured and proceeded to trace the scar on his cheek ever so lightly.

Goosebumps erupted on Jungkook's body.

He snapped his head to look at Taehyung and gulped as he could feel his throat drying up at Taehyung's gestures and also at the thought that he was feeling things he never felt.

Blinking his eyes he regained his composure "you are noticing it now?" He said sassily as an attempt to clear the tension around them but it did nothing as Taehyung just nodded and retreated his hand back.

"You're pretty" Jungkook's eyes widened at the compliment as he flushed the darkest shade of red and immediately elbowed Taehyung's chest making him groan "you brat–"

"What's gotten into you today!?" Jungkook shouted out of embarassment "nothing! I just forgot that you are a brat. It was a simple compliment and you brat couldn't even accept that!" Taehyung grumbled and rolled his eyes.

Ok, we are back on track.

"You never do that!"

"But I did!"

"Why!?"

"What do you mean by 'why'? Won't you EVER say I'm handsome, beautiful, pretty and etc etc.!?"

"No."

"What the fuck– you brat!"

Taehyung shouted, being offended as Jungkook finally broke out laughing.

"Your eyes don't have the capability of identifying true beauty" Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook who let out another fit of chuckles and laid on the grass.

"Yea yea whatever"

Taehyung pouted and laid down on the grass too.

They let silence evolve them again, but not for too long.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out who let out an annoyed "what?"

"I'm hungry"

"Eat this grass, you are a cow at last"

Jungkook let out an offended noise making Taehyung smile to himself.

"You said I'm pretty!"

"Well, there are some pretty cows"