Chapter 27

"give me a bite" Taehyung announced and proceeded to take a spoonful from Jungkook's plate but retreated his hand back when the latter smacked it "ow"

"Eat what you got for yourself, don't have your eyes on my food" Jungkook grumbled and stuffed his mouth with rice.

Taehyung tsked "you give me then" he asked making Jungkook frown "why are you so determined to eat from my plate?"

"And why are you so determined to not share even one spoon? Look at this poor spoon, one bite will disappear somewhere in your tummy and you won't even find it" Taehyung reasoned making Jungkook hold back a smile that tried to make its way on his face.

"That's what I am saying, one spoon will just disappear somewhere in your tummy. Then why are you asking for it?" Jungkook faked an innocent face while Taehyung squinted at him, already with an answer on the tip of his tongue.

"Then give me your whole plate if you are so considerate" Taehyung said, streching the 'so' and smiled cheekily at the other who rolled his eyes, defeated.

"Here, you stubborn jerk" Jungkook extended his hand holding a spoonful of food near Taehyung's mouth who happily parted his lips and let Jungkook feed him.

"What are you looking at honey?" A man, in his late 30s, asked his blonde husband who was busy in admiring two people sitting one table beside them.

"I can see our younger selves in them, honey" his husband chuckled and continued staring at the two whom he assumed were a oblivion couple.

"We used to be like them, bickering like no other and not realising how we were actually in love" he continued, making the other look at the duo too.

"Maybe. But you don't know what's their relationship is in real" the man stated making the blonde look at him with a pout on his lips "it's like a sixth sense, you know?" He said as his husband shrugged.

"Even if you think that they are like how we used to be, it doesn't mean that they will have the same fate as us. What if they don't realise that they do like slash love eachother?" The blonde gasped at his man's words.

"Oh my gosh! I got a concept to write my new book!" He exclaimed and leaned forward to drop a kiss on his husband's cheek, who chuckled at his cuteness. But his eyes again went to his main characters as he watched them with a sad pout "not gonna be a sad ending though. A little contribution may help?" He mumbled to himself and smiled but his husband is a mood spoiler.

"Quit staring now. Anybody can assume you as a creep if you continue staring at them like that honey" he snorted at his husband and continued eating.

Soon after, they both got up to leave but the blonde man was adamant about his, finger quote, little contribution.

They both walked past Taehyung and Jungkook's table when the man heard something from his husband.

He turned around and saw his husband smiling "what did you say?" He asked

"Nothing" still suspicious, he nodded and held his hand before making their way out of the restaurant.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook gaped at the blonde man's back who just said "you two make a good couple" to them and left with the other man.

Couple?

<3<3<3<3<3

"You are on time, come have lunch" Jin said once he spotted his son and son-in-law entering the mansion.

"We had our lunch outside" Taehyung singsonged and made his way to the stairs "you could have informed me earlier" Jin frowned at Taehyung who stopped and looked back at him "well-" "I was hungry and asked him to eat out, I'm sorry" Jungkook apologised making Jin smile at him.

"It's okay, don't say sorry" Taehyung got shook by the change of voice as well as mood of his father when talking to Jungkook as he knew he was going to get further scoldings from him but Jungkook got nothing but the opposite.

"I can smell biasism" Taehyung retorted and huffed when Jungkook laughed at him.

"The guest rooms are cleaned now, use whichever you want. The servants will move your luggage there." Jungkook looked over at Namjoon, who gave the information, and nodded.

But little did he know that sleeping in a foreign room all alone would never be that easy for him.

He tossed and rolled over the bed while impatiently waiting for sleep to capture him, but that didn't happen.

His mind even started making illusions to scare him.

He should've been asleep by now judging by how tired he was after the whole day but he wasn't even close to drowsiness.

Frustrated over limits, he thought of doing the last thing he could do.

Get into Taehyung's room.

Ask him to let him sleep one more night there as he had been able to sleep in his room for the past 3 days and he really wants to get some sleep today. He was really exhausted but his brain was not allowing him to shutdown.

Finally after a few more minutes of debating whether to actually go to Taehyung, he got up and decided to do it.

He took sneaky steps to the older's bedroom until he was standing outside the door and softly knocking on it.

He then remembered that Taehyung is a heavy sleeper, he won't wake up with his soft knockings so he increased the loudness, yet trying to be as silent as he could not to disturb others.

After a minute of banging on the door continuously, Taehyung finally opened the door.

He squinted his sleepy, blury eyes to get the clear vision of who was standing infront of him and frowned to find the younger at his doorstep at 3 in the morning.

"What happened?" He asked groggily while Jungkook bit down on his bottom lip out of nervousness.

"I couldn't sleep there" he paused and looked up at Taehyung to find him slowly nodding at his words "can I uh- join you?" He asked making the older pause for a brief second, probably taking his time to register what he said, through his sleepy mind.

"Yeah sure, come" he moved aside to make space for the younger to enter and then closed the door before grabbing his pillow and throwing it on the couch.

Jungkook halted when he realised he was going to make the older sleep on the couch again. He called out his name to get his attention "Taehyung"

The older looked at him and waited for him to continue "we can share the bed. If you are comfortable, ofcourse." Taehyung frowned making the younger break into a cold sweat. From where did he get the courage to say this?

"You will be comfortable with it?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded "yes"

The older didn't question further and accepted Jungkook's offer by plopping down on the bed with a sigh.

Jungkook breathed out and lied down on the bed too when he heard Taehyung mumbling "get some sleep now" to him.

He nodded silently at the older who obviously couldn't see it with his eyes closed.