Chapter 4

"Thank you" Jin smiled at the maid who handed him a cup of tea. The said maid smiled back and went inside the kitchen again.

His attention was then snatched by a lady in her late 40s, sitting ahead of him "you said you have something important to discuss, what is it?" she asked with a smile

"Well, Somi" Jin started "what do you think of my Dae?" He asked while somi laughed "you are asking me oppa? He is a dream son of everyone. You are just so lucky" Jin chuckled and continued further "then would you accept him as your son too?"

Somi couldn't get what Jin was trying to say so she just looked at Jin with a confused face "what do you mean oppa? He is like my son, but what you talking about?" She asked

"I am saying will you accept him as your son-in-law and marry your Jungkookie with him?" He smiled at Somi, who's brain stopped processing

Her son, marrying a Kim? Is it even real?

After forcing her tongue to speak she asked "Are– are you serious?"

Jin chuckled "ofcourse I am. Do I look like I'm pranking or something, Somi?" She shook her head in denial "no but– do you really want our Kookie to marry Daehyungie?"

Jin's smile never left his lips "why not? Your Kookie is all I need for my Daehyungie. Talk with Hyebin and Jungkook, and please inform me your answer"

"What is there to talk oppa. Daehyung is perfect, Hyebin would be so happy to listen this!" She exclaimed excitedly

Jin giggled seeing her happiness "then that's good but still, please talk with Kookie about this. If he is even a little hesitant about this, then don't force him. I want him to be happy in this future relationship, not forced" Jin explained with a concerned face

"We won't oppa. He's our son, his happiness matters to us the most" somi reassured him

They chit chat a bit more before Jin left to his house. Somi happily went inside the kitchen whilst dialling her mom, as she couldn't keep the happiness just with herself she called her mom to bicker about it.

But little did she knew that their was a certain someone who was listening to her conversation with Jin.

<3<3<3<3<3

"What!?" A person screamed on his best friend's face as he stood up from his chair. Jungkook hissed and pulled that person down to again sit on the chair "don't shout in my ears, Jiminie pabo!"

Jimin let out an "oops-" and kept his index finger on his lips.

Yes. Jungkook heard everything that his mom and Jin talked and now he is at his best friend's house to blabber about it

This is what he is, whenever he is tensed about something he eats atleast one's brain and Jimin is always available

"What are you so worried about Kookie? It's your decision, right? If you don't want this marriage then simply say no! What's the fuss?" Jimin spell out

Well, Jungkook knows he can but something's stopping him from denying. Maybe his parents happiness?

He sighed " I know Jiminie, but– but I don't know. I am always after making my parents happy and proud of me, that is what stopping me from denying this proposal" he frustratedly let out

Jimin shook his head in disappointment "you should listen to your heart Kookie. For once, listen to what that organ is saying! This is a life decision, do you get it? You have made them enough proud and your can make them even more in future! Marriage is a very sensitive topic Kookie, don't force yourself or you are going to regret it later"

Jungkook stayed silent, thinking about each word his bestfriend said.

When Jimin said he is going to regret it later, it gave him a very bad feeling. He doesn't want to regret it.

Sure Daehyung is a perfect man, but he never in his entire 24 years of living and 5 years of knowing the Kim Family, imagined of Dae as his life partner.

His mind then went to Taehyung. If he married Dae then Tae would be his brother-in-law!? Blegh! That single thought makes him sick.

He doesn't want Taehyung as his brother-in-law nor Daehyung as his husband. But if they interchange then—

Jungkook's eyes became double the size of original as he slapped himself.

Jimin looked at him with a 'my friend lost his brain' face and brought him out of his daze "hey! Are you playing some boxing tournament with yourself?" Jungkook came out of his thoughts and made an offended face.

"How can I box with myself?" He tsked

Jimin shrugged "well you were slapping yourself, so that's what I assumed" Jungkook shook his head and glanced over the clock.

0 2 : 1 3   p m

Lunch time. His family must be waiting.

"I'll leave now chim, mom and In-haa must be waiting" Jimin nodded and walked with Jungkook till the main door.

He sighed and closed his apartment's door after Jungkook disappeared inside the elevator.

'hope you follow your heart Kookie'