Chapter 11:So Over High School

The rest of the week went by pretty fast...I'm lying. It was now Friday and it felt like it took years to get here. I sat in my last hour staring at the clock because I had nothing better to do. I was beyond over the work and my teacher was going on and on about something that happened during his wife's pregnancy. Excuse my French, but he knew no one really gave a damn.

Brushing my bangs out of my face for the hundredth time today, I took a deep breath. I tried scribbling in my notebook, fail. I tried listening to music, even though it was against "class rules". Hell, I even tried reading a book. Don't ask where I got the book from, I have no idea. But class was still going by slow.

If you looked around, everyone was doing the same thing I was doing. Sitting. A hand and a deep voice appeared right in front of me. I must of been day dreaming cause I hadn't even noticed.

I looked up to a settle smile and greyish eyes. I tried to hold in my smile because other students were around, oh yeah, so was my English teacher. I hadn't seen Isaiah in a few days and we had made it a rule not to text too much.

"Hi. Stacie, I was wondering if I could see you in my classroom. We need to discuss the art show." Isaiah said.

I gathered my things slowly but lord knows I just wanted to get the hell out of this boring ass English class. Mr. Green let me go with Isaiah willingly. The man didn't like me too much anyway so I'm pretty sure he was happy to see me go. Along with the rest of the class cause once again, Lizy was nowhere to be found.

Once we got to his classroom he closed the door just slightly, leaving it open, but not enough to see inside. I sat down quickly on the other side of his desk and waited for him to join me.

The weather seems to lighten up a little, but knowing Michigan it was still cold outside. Isaiah came over and sat across from me and just stared. Which was beginning to become uncomfortable.

"So what can I help you with Mr. Smith?" I asked in my sweet, sarcastic voice earning me a slight smirk from him.

He looked around kind of nervously before speaking to me in a low tone. "Well, I just haven't seen you in a while. Last time I seen you couldn't get out of my sight fast enough."

I shrugged nonchalantly, "You seemed busy." Fiddling with small objects on his desk and attempting to avoid eye contact.

His left brow lifted but he didn't say much more other than, "I wasn't."

"Wanna do something today, later?" I asked

"If Im not busy, sure." My eyes shot up to his to see if he was serious cause his voice didn't sound too playful.

"Busy doing what?" This was becoming repetitive and it was starting to annoy me.

"Adult stuff." He laughed while I rolled my eyes.

I just looked down at my phone for the time, slowly grabbing my bag before leaning over to plant a kiss on his cheek. "Class is almost over, I better go."

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my hand before I could get too far. Standing within seconds, he pulled me to him gently and kissed my lips. It was fast but soft. Nice, but I was still annoyed. The bell rang.

I kissed him back quickly while stepping out of his hold because the last thing we needed was a student to see us. Let alone a teacher.

When I got to the door he playfully shouted, "Art Show is next week."

I chuckled mildly and threw up my hand as an okay. Here I was chuckling and not paying attention to anything around me. I barely made it out the door before I bumped into what I assumed was a tall man. Well, he was taller than me because my face was planted in his chest in a matter of seconds.

I really hope it was a man because I didn't feel any boobs and if this person did have boobs, they weren't very inviting, I thought to myself. Stepping back, I fixed my shirt before looking into the person’s eyes.

His hair was long and messy. It looked unwashed, greasy. I grimaced inside my head but I tried as hard as possible to keep my face expressionless. His eyes were a deep blue and his mouth was just there. Straight almost. His face was expressionless like mine but calm. He had on all black and a leather black jacket.

"Excuse me." I spoke quickly because he didn't exactly look like a student.

"Excused." His voice was deep but he didn't even really look at me. "Now, excuse me, I need to talk to him." He looked down at me and smirked.

I scooted out of his way. I had a bad feeling but I ignored it and went about my day. I went to my locker to grab my things, I was over this school day. Seeing no point to be there, I slipped on my coat and headed for the front entrance.

I was kinda over high school.

-Excuse me for the wait. I'm getting really sick of apologizing to you guys and I know you're tired of hearing it. Well, reading it. Whatever. Uh yeah, look over any mistakes, I'll fix them later. If you felt it sucked, join the club cause I did too. Til' next time.