Chapter 18: Tell Me The Truth

(Sorry, didn't proofread. It's late....or extremely early...whatever! ^_^)

Another four weeks had went by and between those four weeks, nothing from Isaiah. He was confusing and misleading and I was over it. I'm lying. I wasn't over it. I sat in my room and I thought about how mean I was to him at the cafe everyday since it happened. He probably thought I was dating Colton and oh my goodness, I'm rambling.

However I did start going back to school and actually going to his class. Not that I stayed in there long, I usually always did something or made up an excuse to leave and Isaiah wasn't hesitant to let me out.

It was like he was over me now. I know we weren't exactly in love but I at least thought he liked me enough to try to fix things. Maybe I was wrong or maybe I just was too mean to him.

"Stacie." I heard my name but I couldn't tell who it was coming from.

I continued making my way up the narrow hallway, ignoring who ever it was that was calling my name. I brushed my blonde bangs out of my face, adjusting my nerd glasses, I heard my name once again.

I spun around, kind of annoyed by my name constantly being called but not knowing by who. The halls were full of teens my age or younger. Loud shouting and all kinds of curse words were being let into the air, everyone's mouth was moving which only made it more difficult to find out who was calling my name.

Giving up and continuing my journey to my locker, someone called my name yet again. I turned around, halting completely. My bangs fell in my face once more, furthering my irritation.

"What?" I shouted causing a few eyes to look my way but everyone else continued on with their conversations.

I glanced around the halls, waiting for whoever it was to reveal themselves. I wasn't going to move until somebody admitted to calling my name several times. The warning bell rung and I planted my feet firmly on the hall floor, waiting until the halls started to become more clear as students rushed to their lockers or classrooms.

The halls cleared somewhat and Colton and Carter came in my few. They were side by side, coming my way. Colton's blue eyes stood out today against his all dark clothes. Carter's expression was unreadable but he didn't look so down today as he had the rest of this week. The two have been spending a lot of time together since they both were around me most of the time. I think they were becoming friends if that's what you wanted to call it.

Colton had only started school here this week and already a few females drooling over him but he didn't really pay it much attention seeing as though majority of the time I was showing him how to get to his classrooms. None of the girls gave me death glares like they do in the over dramatic teen movies.

The boys finally reached me and I was first to speak.

"Don't ever continuously shout my name like that." I hissed, "It's annoying!"

Carter held his hands up as if he surrendered, a smirk appearing on his face before he spoke. "That was all Colton, I told him to stop."

Colton's glare shot over to Carter attempting to look mad but soon a smirk was on his face also. "I'm sorry, you just didn't seem to be paying much attention."

"It's fine." I brushed it off, "Just don't do it again." On a normal day him calling my name so many times wouldn't have bothered me but I just wasn't exactly in a great mood nor did I want to be at school.

"So what do you guys want?" I asked, turning on my heel and began walking towards my locker.

The boys immediately start walking after me, attempting to keep up with my fast pace. Every few steps I glanced over my shoulder, making sure they were still there.