Chapter 6: Weekend, Sleepover...Hot Guy ?

The weekend. I mentally celebrated on my way out the school. I had it all planned out. I was going to sleep Saturday, all day. And I was going to eat Sunday, all day. Wicked plans, I know right.

I meant to ask Liz to stay over since I knew my dad would be away at a business trip. My mom was out of the question because she had been up her new husband's ass for the past four months. Our big house got lonely when it was just me and honestly it scared me out at night.

I texted Lizy and told her to swing by with enough clothes for the weekend and bring snacks. But knowing her she would show up with no clothes and end up leaving in mine. Right when I was about to climb into my car someone was shouting my name in the distance. 

I rolled my eyes because I knew the familiar voice. It was no one but Carter. He had stopped by my locker and as he would say "casually passing by" in other words, he touched my ass. 

"Shove it Carter." I shouted back.

I heard him laugh but still he was coming my way. "Will you slow down?" He shouted. 

I didn't know why he was still shouting, he was inches away from me now,, no need to shout. 

"Why in the hell are you shouting? My ears work fine." I said rudely.

"I couldn't tell the way you ignored me calling your name." He said out of breathe and leaning up against my jeep.

"Either you stand up straight or when I move this thing you fall into the snow, cause its cold and I'm not about to stand out here and talk to a guy I don't even like." I said with the same rude attitude from before. Although he didn't even attempt to get out the way. 

"Move Carter."  I yelled. 

"Fine." he said calmly and walking around to the passenger side and getting in.

I opened my door and threw my bags inside, careful not to ruin my stuff from art class because I had a project I needed to finish for the art show next week. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, attempting to control my temper. "Don't you have a car of your own and some other female to bother?"

He laughed and started rambling through all my CD's. "Sure I do, but unlike them you don't like me. Therefore it's more fun to mess with you." His eyes lit up when he spoke and he was smiling like a little boy.

"It's the weekend, go home. Watch some porn. Get out my car and leave me alone." I said after climbing into my car and settling in. 

He didn't even flinch, he just sat there, still as ever and quiet as a mouse. As I waited for him to get out my car, I pulled my hair up until a messy bun and started my car. Since he wasn't going to get out, we could go for a ride. 

I began to pull out of the space I was parked in and I drove out the school parking lot. Still he didn't say anything. Two could play his game.

The farther away from the school I got, the more nervous he looked. 

"Where are we going Stacie?" I heard the panic in his voice but I didn't respond. 

I sing along to the music like I did every time I drove. We pulled up to my gated community and I let the gate controller know I was here.

"Who lives out here?" He asked looking out the window and taking in the surroundings.

Still I didn't reply, I just turned down my music because I knew my neighbor, Mr. Turner hated my loud music right after he got home from work. 

When I pulled up in my driveway, I just got out the car without saying a word to Carter. I walked up to the door and he was still sitting in my car like a fool. He was just staring at me like he didn't know what to do. I motioned for him to get out the car and he followed orders.