Chapter 16: Considering myself single

A/N: Okay, so quick side note. It's been a few changes, starting with a cast. You might not be able to see it on the side bc something is up w. wattpad or maybe it’s just me. If you wanna see them you can go to like the first chapter or second. All the names should be there. But if you're lazy like me and/or on a phone where you can't see the cast..... here you go.

Mark Ricketson as Isaiah. Emilie Nereng as Stacie. Ben Bowers as Carter. Stephen Lunsford as Colton. Last, Christian Serratos as Lizy.

That's pretty much it for this A/N, so uh yeah...here's the chapter..

I couldn't believe him. I finally understood why he didn't get all worked up over me kissing Carter; he was seeing other people anyway. Well at least that's what I assumed from the little bit of the conversation I did hear.  I didn't want to hear his explanation, so I stormed off.

I was now talking to the judges, discussing with them what to do since we had a tie and it had never happened in this art show before, therefore, it was only one prize. Colton kept trying to give the prize to me even though neither of us really knows what the prize is yet. All I was thinking about was Isaiah. I hadn't seen him since I stormed off although he was supposed to be up here with the judges, Colton, and I, he wasn't.

"Look, just give the prize to her, it’s cool. I'll just tell everyone I won first place but gave the prize to the other person who won first place." He flashed the judges and I a grin, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"But I don't think that's fair." I protested. "We both won, so either we both get something or neither of us get anything." I finished, crossing my arms over my chest.

The same British judge that came to inform me that I won took a deep breath and just stared at Colton and me, not saying anything. The other judges, a young female and an older guy went back and forth just like me and Colton were.

The arguing had been going on for a while so everyone else who took part in the Art Show started to slowly leave. Some collecting their art, others left theirs, not caring enough to go through the trouble of moving it and/or taking it down from the wall.

It was then I remember I rode to the Art Show with Isaiah. I cursed under my breath, fanatically looking around for my phone or any sign of Liz.

"Are you okay?" Colton asked, eyebrow rose with a slight smirk plastered on his face.

I blew my fallen bangs out of my face, making eye contact with him. "I'm fine. I just need to find my best friend or at least my phone." I said peeking over his shoulder to examine the rest of the gallery.

"Must be important." He laughed, "You look stressed."

"Unless you're gonna help me find my friend or my phone, shut up." I snapped.

Throwing his hands up in the air but still smirking just a tad. I growled and stormed off. I heard the judges calling after me but I threw my hand up in response, shouting for them to just give him the prize, whatever it was.

My day had quickly turned into the most annoying day of my life. Well maybe not my life but week at least. I yanked my hair out of its bun, shaking it a little so it would fall carelessly around my shoulders.

I cursed under my breath again when I realized Lizy was long gone and so was anyone else I knew. However I found my phone, dead. Great, I thought, shoving my hand through my hair for a least the hundredth time.

"Do you need a ride home?" A voice from behind me spoke quietly.

"I don't know you Colton, so thanks but no thanks." Shaking my head to deny his offer.