Chapter 7: Scary movies, Sex talk, & Pillow fights, cause thats what girls do.

"So you guys seriously don't hit each other with pillows in your bras?" Carter asked stubbornly.

We had been having a fight for the past half hour about what girls really did at sleepovers. Apparently, Liz and I were supposed to be in our under clothes by now, smacking each other with pillows and confessing our deep dark lesbian love.

I rolled my eyes at Carter's stupid comment and shifted my body towards Liz. We were sitting in the living area where the television was, trying to pick out a movie.

"I'm really sorry I'm putting you through this." I half joked. She knew by this, I meant Carter and his unfiltered mouth.

He had winked at her several times and attempted to grab her ass when she got up to answer the door for the pizza man.

She laughed at me and peeked around my shoulder at a distracted Carter. He was busy browsing through Netflix, and not paying any attention to us.

"It's okay. You're lucky he's cute or I would be mad." She laughed out loud and her brown eyes danced with amusement.

Shoving her playfully and standing up from the fort, pallet, blanket, pillow masterpiece we made on the floor. We laid pillows down and spread out blankets on the floor and that's where we were sitting. It gave us a better view of the large flat screen tv mounted on the wall.

They both looked up at me, Liz shrugged. Not caring where I was going. Carter began with the questions.

"And where are you going?" He half shouted.

"My room father, is that okay." I bit out sarcastically, but playful enough so he wouldn't take me seriously. I had warmed up to Carter, he seriously wasn't that bad. And I had to agree with Lizy...he was cute.

He smiled, showing his one dimple. "Can I come?"

I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to come along, stepping over pillows and pizza boxes as I left the living area. Liz hitting me with a small pillow and winking when Carter wasn't looking.

Flicking her off and trying to make my way upstairs to my room. Still in my clothes from school, I wanted to get comfortable.

"I imagined it differently." He said.

I started to ignore him but I couldn't help myself, "Ohh you've been imagining my room ah." I said in a horrible Australian accent. Making us both laugh.

"No, smart ass." He said after laughing, "I just pictured it being black and grey with red stripes on the wall, in the form of blood dripping." He said, picking up stuff from my dresser and looking it over before playing with my jewelry.

I snatched some of my rings out of his hands and placed them back in the proper spot before I said another word. "Like your room?" I tilted my head to the side and looked him directly in the eye.

A slow, wicked smile creeping on his face. He was really attractive. What, was I checking him out? Snap out of it Stacie...get it together.

"How did you know?" He joked, his voice deeper than usual.

Breaking our gaze and walking around him, towards my closet. Feeling him follow closely behind me. I turned around abruptly, making him crash into my chest. I felt fire travel through my body when they touched and I stepped back absentmindedly.

"Who said you could enter my closet?" I asked, my voice coming out weaker than I wanted.

"I did, now enter or I'll enter it alone." He smiled, looking around me but not at me.

I groaned but eventually opening the double doors to my closet and stepping inside. I walked quickly over to the section with the nightclothes and grabbed a big shirt and some plaid night pants.

Turning a little, my head over my shoulder and looking at Carter ramble through some of my clothes. He was taking stuff out and putting it back in the wrong spot, messing up my color system. Marching over and trying to get the clothes out his hand but he caught me before I could.

Holding my hand and pushing it down before grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. Pressing our bodies together, and dropping the clothes he once held.

My breathing picked up and I stared at his chest, since he was taller than me. Grabbing my chin and making me look at him. Licking his lips, which caused my gaze to drop to the full lips he licked so slowly. Oh my God, I was staring at his lips. His so kissable lips. What the hell was happening to me?

Searching for the little confidence I usually have. Anything that would help me get out of this situation. He titled his head and leaned down, making his way to my lips. Slowly. So slow. So damn slow.

Almost there. Really close. Inches apart. My phone began to vibrate in my back pocket. I smiled softly and cursed whoever the hell it was for interrupting. Moving out of Carter's hold and retrieving my phone.

Glancing at the name and butterflies stirred in my stomach. I knew a creepy smile crept on my face and I felt Carter staring at me in confusion. Or maybe it was frustration. I pushed the thoughts back and the sudden need I felt to kiss him was gone.

I rushed out of the closet and ran to the useless bathroom on the other side of my room. Useless because the shower was broken. Baby cousin visited last month of summer, long story. Hoping Carter wouldn't follow me. I locked myself in the bathroom and quickly answered the phone before he hung up.

"Isaiah, Hi." I said calmly, trying not to sound too cheerful.

"Stacie. How are you?" His deep voice boomed through my phone and I instantly smiled.

"I'm fine. What's up?" I asked, sort of out of breath from my little track star moment back there.

"Why does something have to be up?" He replied with playfulness laced in his voice.

"Well one, you're calling me at..." I paused and snatched the phone away from my ear to look at the time. "10:25 PM, on a Friday night. Second, you called me in the first place." I laughed.

"Am I not allowed to call you?" He said with a laugh of his own.

"Welllll...technically." I laughed again, a stupid smile plastered on my face.

"Oh yeah." He laughed stiffly. "Well, how about we say this is a school matter."

"Okay, I'll go along with that." I nodded my head, like he could see me. "What can I help you with Mr. Smith?" I joked

He laughed loudly, but it didn't bother me. "Are you free? Right now." He paused for a few seconds. "If it's not okay with your parents you leave the house this late, I understand."

I laughed at the nervousness in his voice and at the fact he thought my parents cared. It was 10 not 3:00 am. Even then, my dad probably wouldn't care. I questioned if I was free, because I had Carter in my closet and Lizy downstairs in my living room. I wasn't exactly free.

"Maybe, why?" I finally said.

"Can you meet me, down at the park by the Cafe' we met at?" He said shyly.

I took a few moments to answer because I didn't want to seem as eager as I felt. My heart was doing backflips in my chest and my smile was beginning to hurt. "Umm sure. I can do that. Meet you in 15 minutes." Hanging up before he could say anything more.

I was about to leave this sleepover to meet a guy.

Not just any guy.

My teacher.

 -This chapter was long over due, sorry. This story has now become my main focus so chapters will come often. I don't proofread so sorry for any mistakes. and I hope you liked it. Til next time ^_^