Chapter 5: Reckoning | Part 4

[[A/N: Hey there guys, just a bit of a warning, I know you're not used to the switching around, because I usually switch pov's after every chapter, but in the next chapter, I'm afraid you will see a lot of switching around :( sorry. It seems that most chapters have more of Selene's p-o-v and yes, she may be the main protagonist, but the title of the story is Twins of Egypt; therefore both Selene and Alexander should have a voice. This chapter may seem particularly Rated-R, but not exactly, it's not too graphic, if it is, comment please! Thank you.

-Marla]]

[[19 December 30 B.C.E| Selene]]

"No!" I shrieked, "No! Stay away! Don't touch me!" I wiggled out of the man's lustful clutches and begun to run. I ran and ran down the cobble stone path, crying and weeping. My dress was torn, my most delicate parts were touched and unhidden, and I had barely grabbed Alexander's cloak before I ran from that horrid beast.

"Help!" I screamed, "Help!" I was still crying, unable to control myself. Much good that had done me. I tripped and fell on the cobblestone road.

The man, who was harassing me, came with reinforcements, and I was beyond normal fear. I gathered myself up and kept running, before those idiot drunkards would catch me; however, one of them, a fat one jumped upon me and possibly broke a bone, but I was too full of adrenaline to care. I squealed to the top of my lungs, for help, because I was lost and afraid. "Help!" I yelled. "Help!" I kept yelling and yelling then the fat ascender punched me across the face telling me to shut up.

My jaw broken and bruised prevented me from further yelling, but I kept calling and calling, but I felt as if it were too late. The monster removed himself from me, and I tried to escape but the horrid person who assailed me first stepped on my body, preventing me from moving away. He unbuckled his belt, so did his two other friends and one of his friends ascended for me first. He kissed my bare chest, decorated by torn silk and scars from branches; he kissed up my neck, biting it softly, sucking it, like a leech, sucking my blood dry. I angrily pushed this assailant off, but he stopped me by squeezing my arms and pushing them against the cobblestones. I tried to kick him, but the first horrid man stepped on my abdomen hard allowing me to scream louder. The fat one again, slapped my face as the other continued to kiss me.

"Does she taste the way her mother tastes?" the horrid first man asked incongruently.

I groaned moving away my head, but the leech would not stop.

"I know not how her mother tastes, but she tastes well enough," He hit me hard and I yelled and again I was slapped. I wept again, wept at the impending experience, wept at the previous experiences, wept because I was so weak.

"Get off me!" I yelled with as much power I had. "Get off!"

"Not until we finish, Princess." The first horrid man spoke, "open her eyes Marcus." He commanded the leech.

"Open your eyes, whore." He slapped my face not harshly but not gently either.

I refused. "No!"

As a result, Marcus did the unspeakable.

"No! Please Get your hands off of me!" I yelled and began to kick and push and shove again. "Get off!" I yelled.

I opened my eyes, like the horrid man wanted to, and in front of me were three men, who stroked their private parts as the leech continued to kiss me and wedge his fingers into me. I screamed, "Get your dirty fingers off me, Damn it!" I cursed. "Isis help!" I yelled.

The horrid man mocked me, his friend laughed, the fat man laughed, the leech continued and I bit the dumb leech. He slapped me and then sat on top of me. I closed my eyes and I tried to wiggle free. He punched my abdomen and I opened my eyes, the life rushing out of me. I laid there limp, broken, breathless, as the leech brought out his member, and tried to put it in me, before a gush of blood run out and splat at me.