Chapter 6: Runaway | Part 1

[[A/N: Sidenote: The hottie from PLL Drew Van Acker is playing Lullus Antonius. Now let the games begin :) You may have seen the game play out, but as most of you know very well, children don't play fun games, adults do. This game will both make you cry and probably make you laugh, hopefully it will make you cry, just as Michelle Moran's Cleopatra's Daughter had. I promise you all, that these next few chapter leading to the end would be the most intricate and scandalous chapters. I hope you enjoy ;) sorry this chapter is long XC]]

[[10 January 25 B.C.E || five years passed || Alexander]]

"Julia," I whispered her name in my sleep. The body next to me shifted and removed the sheets off my body. A cold breeze slithered through the windows and attacked my sore muscles. I grabbed the blankets and stuffed myself inside them bringing the extra body closer to mine. I absorbed plenty of her warmth and breathed in her delicate smells. "Julia," I whispered again.

The body next to mine moaned and turned, her violet eyes peered into mine lovingly. She kissed me on the mouth and I kissed her back with just as much vigor, "Good morning," she giggled pulling away from our kiss.

"Did you have a splendid sleep, my dear?" I kissed Julia's forehead and she kissed my chin.

"Beautiful," she rubbed her thigh against mine, pressing closer to me.

I smirked and knowing she knew very well, what I received every morning, I rolled on top of her and pressed my ready member against her equally ready one. I kissed her soft milk white face and gently brought my hand up her body to grasp at her one of her breasts.

"Alexander," she giggled playfully as she invitingly moaned.

"Dominus," Calix entered my chamber without knocking.

"In a minute," I covered Julia's face with the blankets and my lean muscles, swimming inside her.

"Yes, Dominus." Calix grimly walked outside and possibly stayed by the door.

"Sorry," I kissed Julia gently and continued then finished our lusty session.

Valentina appeared in the room, with Calix of course, and angrily looked at my accomplice and me. "Do you want Caesar to cut your balls off?" she furiously asked.

I sighed and laughed as Julia embarrassingly covered her body and face with the lavish blankets.

"Sorry, Domina and Dominus," she apologized for her rude cry, "Domina will you like me to dress you in Selene's chambers?"

"Uh yes," Julia shyly brought the covers down and reluctantly looked at Valentina, "I'd love to see Selene this morning."

"Alright, Domina, please stand now, let us not waste time." Valentina cautioned, although she seemed ready to command Julia.

Julia reluctantly pulled her sore body off my bed and wrapped the blanket around her trying to commit to some decency, before they passed through the secret tunnels to Selene's room. I lay there, fully exposed and increasingly happy. Valentina averted her stare; however, she did blush and I found some teenage happiness in that small expression. "I will see you after, my love." I spoke to Julia softly before Valentina whisked her away.

Calix closed the door, and as Valentina closed, the secret door on the other side of my room Calix spoke freely, "I know I am in no position to scold you, Alexander," Calix opened my trunk and looked for a white toga, and that awful bulla, "but you should stop these meetings with Julia. She will marry Marcellus very soon, Marcellus is seventeen, and not the fool he was when he was twelve; neither is Tiberius."