PT. III

Narrator

Haerin-ssi ate dinner with her new friends then took a shower and headed to bed.

Y/n-ssi had stayed up watching movies with Yoongi, so Haerin never saw y/n lay on the bed next to her's.

- Haerin POV -

I woke up the next morning to someone walking around the room. I lifted my head up as quickly as I could and noticed it was y/n-ssi.

Y/n was wearing basketball shorts and a jersey.

"What are you doing? The sun hasn't even come out yet," I mumbled out as I rubbed my eyes.

"I have basketball practice," Y/n-ssi responded as they grabbed their backpack.

I was a bit confused.

"I thought practices were in the afternoon?" I replied.

"I convinced coach to change it to the mornings so I could spend my afternoons with you," Y/n-ssi casually replied as if it meant nothing.

Y/n then rushed out the room. Soon enough,  I heard the front door of the house close.

I thought about our conversation for a while and it suddenly hit me.

"That's the most normal conversation we've ever had," I whispered to myself.

I had never talked to y/n-ssi in such a calm state. I didn't feel nervous at all or paused at every other word.

My heart started racing at the thought of y/n-ssi changing the basketball practices to the morning.

"Y/n-ssi is a really nice person," I whispered to myself as I felt my cheeks start to warm up.

Hours went by as I waited for y/n-ssi to come home.

Eventually, I got tired of waiting and went outside the room for a snack.

"Good morning, Frog! How was your first night?" Yoongi oppa asked.

"It was good, oppa!" I responded a bit excited.

I hadn't spoken to Yoongi oppa for a while. I kind of thought he might have forgotten me. He tutored me for a while so I ended up getting really comfortable with me.

Yoongi oppa was always so nice to me, so it's no surprise that he must have taught y/n-ssi well.

"I'm home!" We both heard y/n-ssi yell from the front door and I skipped over to say hi.

Y/n-ssi was all sweaty and glowing. They took off their shoes and walked past me without even looking at me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked myself.

"How was practice?" Yoongi oppa asked.

"Fine," Y/n-ssi answered almost in an annoyed tone then went into the bedroom.

"I think I may have upset y/n-ssi," I continued to think to myself.

"Don't worry. Y/n-ah is like that after practice. My dongsaeng doesn't like to be all sweaty so y/n comes home all moody. It'll all be fine once y/n-ah is all done showering," Yoongi oppa suddenly said... taking me out of my worried thoughts.

I nodded to let him know I heard what he said.

Y/n-ssi was taking a while to come back out.

I was starting to worry so I walked into the room.

As soon as I walked in.... I panicked and turned around. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were changing!" I nervously spoke.

"It's okay, I'm already done. All you saw was my stomach," Y/n-ssi replied.