PT. XXXVI

Narrator

The next day after sleeping over at Haerin's place, Y/n-ssi and Haerin woke up at noon.

They both realized they had missed school, so decided to go on a lunch date instead.

- Y/N POV -

Me and Haerin had gone to my favorite jjajangmyeon for a lunch date.

I was freaking the fuck out when I realized we had never actually gone on a date.

Yeah we'd go to the store down the street and sometimes we'd eat our snacks in there, but we had never formally gone to a restaurant together.

"Y/n-ssi?" Haerin suddenly asked.

"Yeah?!" I nervously answered.

"Can we just get our food to go and eat at home?" She shyly asked.

Suddenly, the pressure of it all started to ease.

"Yes, that sounds good" I answered her with a wide smile.

We ordered our food and then walked home, hand in hand.

Just as we got home, we found Haerin's friends standing outside our gate.

Haerin stopped in her tracks and just stared at them. I turned back to look at her and she was getting teary eyed.

"Haerin, I'm so sorr-" Hanni-ssi began to speak when Haerin suddenly ran up to hug her.

"I'm so sorry," Hanni whispered to her.

"I know, unnie!" Haerin sniffled out and tightly hugged Hanni.

"I missed you so much, Unnie!" Haerin cried out.

It was heartwarming to see them make up.

After all, these 4 girls were Haerin's best friends. It was sad to see them fighting.

Hanni and Haerin finally pulled away from each other. Haerin then leaped into Minji's arms and Minji-ssi patted her head.

"I'm sorry, unnie" Haerin whispered to her.

"It's okay," Minji responded.

Eventually, they pulled away from each other and I asked.... "So, what the hell are y'all doing here? Aren't you supposed to be I'm school?"

"You two were meant to be in school too, but you weren't" The President sassed me.

"That wasn't my question," I fired back.

"We got worried about you two after Minji unnie told us what happened yesterday," Hyein-ssi answered me.

"Yeah, and then you two didn't show up today so we ditched school to come check up on you" Danielle added.

"Aaahh~ Okay!" Haerin exclaimed.

"Well since you're all here, you wanna join our Harry Potter marathon?" I offered, hoping they would say no.

"HARRY POTTER?!" Hyein exclaimed.

"That's a yes," Minji chuckled out.

We all got into the house and I ordered food delivery for the rest of the girls.

Haerin was up in the trying to get a drink while the rest of the girls settled in our room.

"Hey, you and your friends can hang out in the room and I'll stay out here," I told her as I came up to back hug her.

"Nuh huh, I want to watch Harry Potter with you too!" Haerin angry exclaimed as she turned to look at me.

"I just want you and your friends to have a drama free day.... where I don't somehow ruin things," I explained as kissed her cheek.

"No, you haven't done anything and everything is okay now. It was just a misunderstanding," Haerin-ssi answered me.

"We're fine too. I trust you. I know it's just my jealousy and insecurities getting in the way," She explained as she played with my cheeks.

"I just don't wanna ruin your day with your friends after you all just made up," I whispered as I leaned my forehead against hers.

"You're not. Don't make me angry!" Haerin warned as she pecked my lips.

"I'll see you in the room," She said before grabbing her drink and heading into the room.

Once the food for the girls arrived, I walked into the room to find all the girls dressed as if they were having a slumber party.

"Y/n-ah, you gotta put on PJs too!" Haerin exclaimed as she jumped of the bed to hand me my pajamas.

- Haerin POV -

Minji unnie set up the Harry Potter movies while we waited for y/n-ssi to change.

Baby soon came out of the bathroom and I ran up to hug them so we could cuddle through the marathon.

"You guys are so cute together!" Dani unnie cooed at us.

We all settled into the bed and sofa in our room and started the first movie.

I sat between y/n's legs and y/n handed me my frogy.

"Froooggg!" I squealed to myself as y/n-ssi pulled a blanket over us

Everything started eating while y/n-ssi and I just cuddled in my bed.

I couldn't lie to myself that I was a bit nervous about Hanni unnie and Minji unnie but I trusted y/n-ssi more than my insecurities.

"You hungry?" Y/n-ssi whispered into my ear.

I smirked to myself and decided to teased them.

"Mhm," I nodded then turned my head a bit to bite y/n's neck.

"Ooohh so you're the one who keeps violating y/n's neck!" Hanni unnie suddenly exclaimed.

"Wow, I thought y/n was just really bad at blocking their neck during boxing matches!" Danni unnie joked.

I felt a bit embarrassed and hid in y/n's neck.

"How the hell is Haerin getting some and we're all still single?!" Minji unnie whined.

"Shhuusshh, I wanna watch the movie!" Hyein-ei suddenly spoke up.

"Don't be rude. Your unnies are talking!" Minji unnie sassed her.

We all laughed at their bickering then continued to watch the movie in silence.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-