PT. LXVII

Narrator

While Y/n, Haerin, and the rest of the girls went to sleep one by one, Yoongi and Eunwoo stayed up building a bonfire.

Yoongi and Eunwoo drank all night. They talked all night until the sun began to rise.

At sunrise, Yoongi found himself being surpised.

"HYUUUNNNGGG!!!!" Screams began to spread throughout the shore of the beach he had been admiring all night.

Soon, a pickup truck began to race down the beach shore.... suddenly.... it stopped and 6 idiot boys ran out the car.

Yoongi recognized each boy the got out of the car.

They were his best friends.

Yoongi was so excited to see his friends again that he ran onto the beach to hug them.

- Y/N POV -

I woke up to yelling and honking.

I was so fucking annoyed that I got out of bed to see what the hell was going on.

I looked all around the house until I walked out to the backyard deck.

I didn't even get a chance to process what was going on or what I was even seeing when I heard....

"HOSOEK OPPAAA!!!"

"JIN OPPPAAA!!!"

"OPPPAASSS!!"

Then... five really excited girls ran past me, almost trampling me.

I finally got a look at what the girls were running to in the distance.... and it made my heart flutter.

It was might brother and his friend

It was might brother and his friend... just having fun and enjoying the sunrise.

It was a beautiful sight to see for me.

The two people I love the most.... being surrounded by their loved ones.

"So, where are your friends?" Someone suddenly asked as they stood next to me.

I look slightly to my side and found Eunwoo-ssi was the source of the question.

"Ugh, this guy is still here?" I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

"Haerin-ssi' friends are here and your brother's friends are here. So where are yours?" Eunwoo asked smugly.

I just ignored his question and kept admiring the beautiful sight out in the distance.

"You're not going to answer your sunbaen-"

Eunwoo-ssi was about to keep pestering me when Haerin-ei suddenly ran up to me and kissed me.

"I almost forgot to say good morning!" Haerin-ah cutely whispered as she sucked on my lip.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" I whispered back as I smiled like an idiot.

Haerin and I suddenly felt something by our feet, making us pull away from our kiss. We both looked down to find Eunwoo-ssi attempting to dust off the sand from Haerin's socks and saddles.

Haerin-ei freaked out and suddenly kneed him in the face. I ended up snickering a bit as I tried to hold in a laugh.

"Omo, I'm so sorry!" Haerin began to apologize.

"It's okay, let me just help you" Eunwoo-ssi replied as he attempted to dust Haerin off again.

Haerin quickly backed up from him and made an X with her arms. "No, it's okay. I don't like it when strangers touch me!" Haerin exclaimed in a panic.

Eunwoo-ssi quickly backed away and turned to look at me. I gave him a wink then picked up Haerin in my arms, bridal style.

"Come on, let's go join everyone else. We'll get all the sand off later!" I told my cute girlfriend as I started to carry her back to the group.

"NE!!" Haerin cutely responded.

- Haerin POV -

Y/n-ssi was carrying me back to the beach when I noticed Eunwoo-ssi was walking behind us.

"What is he still doing here?" I asked myself.

"Ahhh, Y/n-ahhh!!" Jungkook oppa yelled.

Y/n-ssi quickly covered my ears as always.

"Jagiya, put me down please" I whispered as Oppa ran toward us.

I could feel my cheeks begin to warm up and my ears felt hot.... calling Y/n-ssi.... that word... always made me get all flustered.

"Jungkook!" Y/n squealed as they put me down.

Once I got down to my feet I tried my best to balance myself. The little mountains of sand underneath my feet were making it hard to stand up straight.

"I got you," Eunwoo-ssi suddenly said as he places his hand on my lower back.

I flinched at the sudden touch.

"I'm okay," I responded awkwardly.

"I'm just-"

Eunwoo-ssi was about to say something again but luckily Y/n-ssi pulled me closer to them.

"This is my girlfriend!" Y/n cutely told all the Oppas.

"We know!!" All the boys yelled back.

One by one Y/n began to hug each Oppa and I did the same as well.

I had already hugged all of them but I was just too excited that I had to hug them again.

I was so happy to be around all the people I grew up with. All the people that I love and that love me too.

I just felt a bit uneasy about one particular person....

Eunwoo-ssi.

-

-

-

-

-

-