PT. XXI

Narrator

Sunday was finally here and everyone was getting ready to watch y/n's boxing match.

Yoongi was getting ready in his room, y/n-ssi was taking a shower, and Haerin was cleaning the room because it bothered her that everything in the room wasn't at a right angle.

- Y/N POV -

I got out the shower in the morning to find Haerin playing music in the room and cutely dancing around while she cleaned.

"Good parts by Le Sserafim" was the song that was setting the mood in the room.

"I just wanna love myself...," Haerin cutely sang along.

I always felt some type of way when this song came on.

It felt like everytime I heard this song, I was having an internal fight with myself.... but as always I just ignored it.

"Do you like this song too?" I asked Haerin-ssi.

She was too immersed in the music to pay attention to me.

Music and dance had become a new obsession for Haerin. Although, that didn't stop her from constantly talking about frogs.

"Good Parts" was sang by Sakura and her friends. They had a very popular girl group they had created on their second year of high school.

I knew Sakura since I was a little kid. She was my best friend at one point.

"Do you like Le Sserafim?" I asked Haerin, hoping she'd hear me this time.

She didn't.

Yoongi suddenly burts into the room, hurrying us up.

Haerin didn't seem to like the suddenness of it because she immediately ran into my arms, like she always does when she's scared or startled.

"Come on! Come on! You'll get disqualified if you're late!" Brother nagged as he clapped his hands to hurry us up.

"Don't do that! You know Haerin doesn't like that," I whined back at him as I covered Haerin's ears.

"Sorry, we just gotta go" Yoongi said a bit more calmly.

"Alright," I responded to him.

Soon enough, we were all putting our shoes on and loading up into the car.

When we arrived at the boxing match, I was a bit worried to have to separate from Haerin.

"She'll be alright, just focus" Yoongi said as he patted my back before walking off with Haerin to find their seat.

I sighed then headed into the locker room.

"You ready?!" Coach yelled in a pumped up tone.

"Yes, sir!!" I yelled back.

"Good. Now put those fists up and show me what you got!" He yelled in response.

As I warmed up for the match, I was more nervous than ever. With Haerin being present at the match... I couldn't focus.

"Alright kid, time to hit the ring!" Coach tried to hype me up.

As we walked over to the ring, I tried to catch sight of Yoongi or Haerin but there was too many people by this point.

When I finally got to the ring, I was relieved to finally find my brother amongst everyone in the crowd.

"Fighting!" Yoongi signaled as I got in the ring.

My brother was always there to support me. It was nice really.... for him to get off his ass and come watch my matches.

My heart skipped a beat when my eyes fixed on Haerin.

"Fighting, Y/n-ssi!!" Haerin-ssi shyly yelled.

My heart fluttered when I heard her supportive yell, followed by her cute smile

Haerin-ssi yelling like that was foreign to me. Not just because it was her.... but cause I've never had someone who wasn't my brother at my matches.

Karina found fight too barbaric and I wasn't boxing yet when I was dating Yeji.... So, Haerin was the first girlfriend I have had that attended one of my matches.

"Okay kid, Focus!!" Coach yelled as he slapped my headgear.

"Who's gonna win?" Coach asked.

"I am!" I responded.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" He yelled back.

"I AM!!" I yelled as I got myself pumped up.

Soon enough, the match started.

After a few rounds... I had no hope in winning the fight. I was way too tired.... but somehow I managed to gathered all my strengths for a knock out punch.

"And the winner is...... Y/N!!!" The announcer yelled.

Yoongi ran into the ring and picked me up like he always does with Haerin following not far behind him trying to run away from the loud crowd.

"Yah! Put me down!" I yelled at Yoongi as he bounced me around in his arms.

He did as I asked and dropped me to my feet.

"That's what I'm talking about!! Great fight!" He yelled as he placed our foreheads together.

"Thanks, bro!" I yelled back as I patted his back.

A shy Haerin then peeked her head from behind Yoongi and I walked over to her.

I placed my hand on her ear warmers to make sure her ears weren't exposed too much. I knew that she could still hear what was going on, but she bared with it.

"Did you win?!" Haerin excitedly yelled.

The gesture made me smile. I didn't think she'd be excited or care much about the fight.

"Of course!!" I yelled back as I pulled Haerin into a tight hug.

"Congratulations!" She yelled as she tightly hugged me back, nuzzling into my neck.

"Thank you, Princess" I whispered back as I kissed the top of her head.

Suddenly, Haerin got on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek.

I turned into a blushing mess.

Haerin had never done that before.

"Can we go home now?" Haerin shyly asked as she seemed to be blushing over her own actions.

"Yes, let's get you home" I answered her as I kissed her forehead.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-