PT. XXXV

Narrator

Minji and Y/n-ah looked at Haerin with a puzzled look.

To them, they had already agreed to not be friends but Haerin seemed very upset for some reason.

- Y/N POV -

"Uumm, baby we already agreed that we wouldn't be friends" I hesitantly told Haerin-ssi.

She seemed genuinely upset that me and Minji-ssi were interacting a lot.

"No, I mean.... no, you can be friends with whoever you want. Yeah.. it's okay," Haerin nervously and unconvincingly replied.

"Haerin-ah, it's okay. We're not going to be friends if it makes you uncomfortable. It's normal to ask your partner to not hang out with someone," Minji-ssi tried to comfort her.

"BUT I'M NOT NORMAL!!" Haerin yelled before running out of the house.

I ran after her and grabbed her wrist before she could leave the premises of the house.

"Haerin, what's wrong?" I tried to ask.

"IT'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE TO DATE YOU!!" Haerin yelled before snatching her hand away from me and running away.

I was left confused and a bit heartbroken.

"I'm sorry. This is partially my fault," Minji-ssi said as she stepped up next to me.

I took a deep breath and let it out.

"No, it's not but I think you should leave" I responded.

Minji sighed and said, "I know."

We both walked out the front gate and Minji patted my back a bit.

"Gonna go find her?" She asked.

"Yeah," I whispered out.

"Well, good luck. I'm going to head out. I'm sorry for the trouble," She softly replied.

"Alright," I told her as I pulled her into a goodbye hug.

"Bye," Minji-ssi whispered as she held the nape of my neck.

"Bye," I whispered back as I held her hips.

Minji-ssi and I pulled away a little with her hands still on my neck and mine on her hips. We both unconsciously stared into each other's eyes for a second.

I realized what was going on and cleared my throat, letting go of Minji's hips.

"I better go find her," I told The President before turning to walk in the direction Haerin had run off to.

I walked down to the store to see if Haerin had walked in to buy comfort food but neither store owner had seen her.

I walked to the nearby park and she wasn't there either.

"Where could she have gone?" I asked myself as I walked all around our neighborhood, trying to find my girlfriend.

I couldn't find her anywhere, so I went to the last place I would have thought to find her.

Her house.

I got to Haerin's place and noticed her front door was slightly open.

I walked up the stairs to find Haerin-ssi sitting on the floor in her Kitchen. She had her head down in her arms and it sounded like she was crying.

I could see the chard section of her kitchen from the microwave fire she had accidentally caused.

My heart ached a bit at the sight.