PT. CVII

Narrator

Yoongi struggled a bit to get BigHit to allow the girls to go on vacation. He was on the phone with the company all day, until he finally convinced the company to let the girls take a break.

The next day, Yoongi, Haerin, and Y/n packed the new truck and suv with all the camping wear and headed to pick up the rest of the Newjeans girls along with Wonyoung.

The girls were excited that they took pictures together before they had to seat in the car for almost the entire day.

Yoongi ended up taking the girls to their parents Cabin Style Vacation House near a lake

He didn't want the girls to be bored by going to same beach vacation as last time.

So, that's why he picked a new spot.

He also wanted Y/n to make new memories...

Even if Y/n couldn't remember the old ones at the moment.

- Y/N POV -

After a long 6 hour drive, we finally arrived to where ever the fuck my brother was taking us to.

I wasn't sure how to feel about the whole vacation thing but I was happy that there was so many people that cared to go.

There was Haerin, Hanni-ssi, Dani-ssi, Hyein-ssi, and Minji-ssi, along with my childhood friend Wonyoung. Yoongi had also invited Karina but she would be coming the following day with her boyfriend.

"Alright, the cabin has limited rooms so some of you will have to share!" Brother told everyone as we entered the house.

"There's 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. One room has 2 bunk beds. One room has two twin beds. One is a master bedroom and the last one has one queen bed," Yoongi explained.

"Me and Y/n get the twin beds!" Wony quickly raised her hand.

"Is that okay?" I asked Haerin.

She hesitantly nodded.

"We can take the bunk beds. I guess it makes more sense," Hanni spoke up.

"Yeah, we'll take that one," Minji agreed.

"Okay, then I'll take the master bedroom and Karina can take the queen bed with her boyfriend!" Brother clapped his hands.

We all broke out into our bed arrangements and made ourselves comfortable.

About 2 hours of naps and people lounging around went by when Yoongi suddenly yelled, "DINNER IS READY!!"