Chapter nine - Busted

Alex:

Nigel left the apartment, and Alex stayed completely alone again. After three deep inhales of his cigarette, he didn't even liked smoking anymore - which was probably only because of his screwed feelings - and he dropped it in the sink when he walked to the kitchen. Alex would do anything to change himself, for Nigel, so he knew what he needed to do tonight - or well, tomorrow. It would be too late to work his plans out right now. Isabelle.

Alex had slept, after all - thought it hadn't been long. Quite early in the morning, he'd woke up, getting himself out of bed to take a quick shower and get some breakfast - though it wasn't more then one piece of toast and at least three cigarettes. He took on his jacket as soon as he had finished everything. The packing and such - though he kept all the suitcases properly in his bedroom. He first had to finish some things before he should go. After all, he had to wait for Nigel to come.

After he'd left the house, he went straight towards Church Hill, where he found Isabelle in her house near The Lot. Though he parents were sleeping upstairs, he had succeeded to slip into their house without being caught. As soon as Alex had reached her, he had parted his lips and lowered his shoulders - heavily breathing by that awful trip he had made. He had climbed up towards her window by the ivy which grew along the walls of the house.

'You made it, Alex,' she'd said as she'd came up from her bed, walking towards him in her short nightgown. Without even saying a thing, he had walked straight up to her, placing his lips immediately on hers as he'd let his hands disappear under her nightgown. He started to kiss her urgently. Isabelle didn't seemed to matter it, the sudden movements, since she immediately wrapped her arms around Alex his neck and pulled him towards the bed while answering his kiss. As soon as they had reached it, they dropped down it. What happened after that, was pretty clear...  Sexual intercourse.

This was Alex his way of forgetting the feelings he had for Nigel. He knew it wasn't about to work out anyway - the relation between him and Nigel- so why would he keep them if they were only bothering him? He knew it wasn't likewise. He thought Nigel would never be able to love him back like Alex did. Alex practicably forced himself to love somebody else - which wasn't about to work out, of course. Though, he tried his best to convince himself right now that Isabelle was totally the one for him. Complete bollocks. He felt some kind of presence, though. Like he got watched by somebody else then Isabelle which was laying on top, and sometimes on the bottom. But he didn't really gave any attention to that.

Alex fell asleep again, after all that happened that night - or early morning. And he woke up around ten, when he suddenly heard somebody knocking on Isabelle's bedroom-door. Thought Isabelle hadn't wake, he had slipped out of the bed to get himself dressed, and climb down the ivy after that again, so he could escape the house before Isabelle her parents could catch him - without leaving a note or anything. He was sure that they would've killed him if they had caught him. Which a quick pass he went back to his apartment, waiting at the front of his door for Nigel to arrive any moment. They would move today.

Alex lid a cigarette and inhaled deeply, waiting lightly impatient for Nigel. For some reason he was afraid he wouldn't show up or so, but he didn't exactly knew why. Well, he would see...

Nigel:

Nigel felt like he should feel upset or angered, but he couldn't. Not really, even though that was the normal thing to do. Nigel couldn't feel things for very long. He didn't hold grudges because the indifference that came with his SPD always pressed these issues away.. Well always.. most of the time. To get Nigel upset and leave him be like that for a long time, would take a very explicit and personal act. Who knew that the very next morning was the moment that would happen.