Chapter ten - My possession

Alex:

Alex had to be honest, his last sentence didn't sound that logical, but he could blame the hit on his cheekbone for that. He thought he was really spitting fire right now. He already had lost control over himself when he threw Nigel over the bed, but it got only even worse when he said those awful things about Nigel. They were actually out before he even knew it.

He swallowed and stepped back when he noticed he had just threw Nigel over the bed and he didn't saw him moving for the first two seconds - in Alex his eyes, those two seconds were an eternity since everything suddenly went in slow motion, getting shocked by his own movements and words. Luckily Nigel got immediately up again, which meant Alex hadn't killed him - if it was even possible, probably not.

That face, that face of Nigel. It was- It was like he was about to kill Alex any moment. He had never seen so many emotions and anger in his face. He got shocked by it, though. He liked his emotionless face more, to be honest.

'I don't want to stay in this goddamn hole, Nigel!' he replied him immediately as Nigel finished that first sentence. Nigel spoke further, though, things that made Alex speechless. He blinked and lowered his shoulders immediately. His angry attitude was gone, entirely. Did he have seen them? Did Nigel have seen everything that happened between him and Isabelle this morning? Well, it seemed so, since Nigel confirmed that right after Alex his thoughts.

'How can it care you Nigel!? Like you give a damn about my goddamn feelings! I again did this for you! Don't-'

He shook his head and turned his back towards Nigel now, covering up his eyes with his hands as he shook his head again.

'That's not what I want, you stupid fuck!'

He bit on his lower lip and stormed towards the doorway now, wanting to leave this place immediately, but he couldn't after he'd took one step over the threshold. If he would go right now, he would never see Nigel again. His Nigel. It was actually only then that Alex noticed Nigel his way of talking. He had never heard him speaking so coarse like that - though he did it all the time. It didn't suit Nigel, or did it?

'Be honest now Nigel,' he said as he turned his face back to Nigel's now, forgetting all of the pain he got from his cheek. 'What do you really want and expect from me? And how do you care a thing about what I'm doing with anybody?'

Nigel:

He clenched his teeth together and looked up at the sky as if he was about to curse at the heavens for making his eternity like this. And confusal mixed with his anger when Alex asked why he would care about his feeling.

"I don't know, okay!? I don't.. know..! I just..-"

He swallowed, not even knowing how to finish his sentence anymore. He finally looked back at Alex, but at this point Alex turned around and headed for the door. And Nigel seriously believed he was going to leave now and never come back, until he turned around.. Asking him that one question that made it all too much.

"I care because you're mine."

The sentence,- formulated by a possessive growl,- was out before Nigel even knew he said it. He fell silent after that and his anger changed to a more defeated attitude, surprise written over his face, for he barely understood why he just said that.

Alex:

Alex brought his hands quickly towards his head again, pressing his fingertips in his forehead as he kept shaking his head, like everything went totally wrong - which it did, of course. He bit down his lip and spread his arms, placing his hands on the door frames as he bend over, swallowing this lump away. He felt terrible, really terrible right now.