Chapter 25 - Biggest desire

Nigel:

He pursed his lips and let go of Alex' hair, resting his hands on his chest instead now.

"I'm not so sure.."

He pushed his head back up so he could face Alex, but only for an inch or so. He was about to argue he could probably be very romantic but then, of course, Alex would want him to prove it and then he would indeed suck on it, so he just shrugged his shoulders and laid back down next to Alex.

"I guess you're right.."

Alex' mentioning of the word strange confused Nigel for a moment. He wasn't sure what he was referring at anymore.

"You didn't think I was strange yet before the death-incident then? What do you mean?"

Alex:

Alex had his hands placed upon Nigel's as soon as he placed them upon Alex his chest, and he'd stared him straight in the eyes when he had the opportunity to. He narrowed his eyes lightly and allowed Nigel's breath to stroke his cheeks. He pursed his lips, following every move he made as he laid himself back next to him on the mattress.

'I knew I were,' Alex grinned satisfied as he moved himself on his side again so his breath stroked Nigel his cheek and cheekbone now. He licked his lips and kept staring at him. He couldn't keep himself from chuckling by Nigel his answer, and shook his head as he moved back onto his back.

'I meant it totally different, Nigel. Of course you were strange, even before you died. But I mean-' He bit on the inside of his lower lip and narrowed his eyes again. 'Strange in a different way.' He moved on his side again and buried his face in Nigel his neck so his breath tickled his skin there now.

'Is there already ringing a bell now, up there in your head?' He softly pressed his lips upon his clavicle when he revealed his skin there with his hand. 'And now?'

Nigel:

His eyes closed when Alex buried his face into Nigel's neck but his frown remained at first. He didn't know what 'strange in a different way' meant. And he was about to ask until Alex moved his face to Nigel's neck, which was ever as sensitive. He really had to crack his brain over this one but when Alex kissed his clavicle he opened his eyes and understood. He chuckled softly at it, rolling his eyes.

"You think I waited four years for this?" he said, stroking his lips past Alex' Cheekbone. "You know there's a bigger picture than that. Don't get me wrong, though, it doesn't mean I didn't miss it."

Here he thought Nigel would never say that.. That he'd miss something as human intimacy. Question was if he meant it, or if he was truly emotionless and only doing this for Alex. Not even he could tell yet.

"Right now, I'll take this."

Alex:

Alex couldn't keep himself from grinning either when Nigel started to. It was always remarkable and funny how Nigel seemed to understand everything out of nowhere, just by one thing. Of course, the kiss on his clavicle made lost of things clear.

'Good,' he grinned against his skin. He closed his eyes for a moment when he felt Nigel his lips stroking softly against the skin of his cheekbone. 'In the very first beginning, I thought you wouldn't be able to understand me. Of course I understand there's a bigger picture then this...' Alex stopped talking for a moment and pressed another kiss upon his skin - moving towards his favorite place: his carotid artery in his neck. 'But I'm glad you honestly told me you've actually missed it.'

Alex actually truly believed Nigel right now. He parted his lips when Nigel spoke further and pulled his head lightly back so he could look into Nigel his eyes.