Next: Like Minds III - Asylum

Want to read part three from this fanfiction series? You can find it at my other works called: Like Minds III - Asylum

Prologue:

Nigel stared at Alex, frozen in shock, and he let all of Alex' words and blames come over him like a waterfall, freezing his bones. 

"I didn't shut you out! You were..- You're not..-"

He suddenly reached for his head and grabbed fistful of hair, pulling at it and releasing a loud, high yelp much like the one Alex had given before.

"I don't know! I don't know anymore! I DON'T KNOW! I CAN'T! I DON'T KNOW!"

He started hyperventilating, stuck in pure terror and shaking badly, until Alex moved closer and brushed his lips over his jaw.. Giving him a line that he remembered.. And now mentioned he remembered it so vividly. He even remembered the essay he wrote for Alex.. Making sure that it was almost perfect. Almost. Because only his own essay was allowed to be perfect. He looked up at Alex then, and the recognition was visible in his eyes. There was something of common sense there, it seemed. But it was rudely disrupted by the door being thrown open and the staff coming in.

Nigel looked up at the door, - looking at the people that stared back at the crying, shaking boy that had shouted loudly to himself just a minute ago. Nigel couldn't care for them now. He only cared for Alex. But when he turned back he saw Alex was gone. He couldn't see him anymore. It was like he'd never been there.

"No!" he yelled, jumping up.

"- It's okay, Nigel.. It's okay, you need to calm down."

Nigel shook his head and bolted up from his chair, which clattered backwards unto the ground.

"No! No I need to go. I need to help..- ALEX!? Alex are you here!"

One of the guards walked up and carefully took his arm, but that's when Nigel really started to flip.

"LET GO! I need to help him! I need to get him back! PLEASE!? NO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"

More guards started to help and the scene was awfully familiar. It wasn't much unlike the one Alex had displayed with his guards once.

"A witch! Alex if you can hear me, you need a witch! Someone with magic. He'll bring you back!"

By now Nigel was pinned to the floor, - even though he struggled with all he had in him, - and a syringe was put into his arm, one that would get him unconscious in no time. Slowly his struggles slowed down and though he kept mumbling it became unclear exactly what he was saying anymore except for some 'Jack's' and 'Witch', until he lost consciousness entirely.

(Want to read more? Click the link below in the comment-section)