|11|

Hey, Enjoy reading 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Sidhart opened the door of his romantically decorated room and led Meera inside. His brothers called him for a second so he went away, and Meera by then sat on the bed spreading her lehenga on the bed and let her veil cover her face. Soon she saw Sidhart came with something in his hand.

He sat on the corner of the bed, and put her veil on her head, he keep gazing at her beautiful face. She smiled looking at the love in his eyes for her. He gave her the gift.

He gifted her a diamond set.

"I wouldn't say, may I, Cause i see that you don't like so much jewelry on yourself right now. So tomorrow on our dinner date, I'll ask my lovely wife, May I?"

"Uff, Sid thank you so much! But are you asking me out?"

"Meeru, ab toh shaadi ho gyi hai na."
(Now, we've got married na)

"Yeah,yeah. Baby! 🥺✨ finally,"

"Awwie. Now listen date night tomorrow please."

"fine, fine."

He kissed her head gently and embraced her in his arms. She smiled and after a few minutes when he didn't let go, she tried to move but he just said.

"Wait baby, i don't feel like this is real. I'm with the love of my life. It feels like a dream."

Meera chuckled at his words but somewhere it was like a dream to her too.

"want me to pinch you?"
"No just stay."

Soon he let go of the hug but his hands were on her waist. Holding it tightly as if her body is made of glass. That is to be handled with care. She smiled and the pecked lightly on his lips and then whispered in his ear.

"You still haven't find your name in my mehendi."

She said and showed her palms to him. He was red with the sudden peck and the whispering in the ear. He was looking at her palms and found his name, in it. He smiled and cheered.

"so, now what do you want?"
"A good long kiss,"
He said that and then added-
"only if you're comfortable."

And Meera's heart was filled with unknown emotions, she had tears in her eyes but she was also smiling and Sid was confused about it. He took her in his embrace and hushed her, murmuring sweet nothing's in her ears
thinking that she missing home.

But he was unknown that his wife was whipped.

She leaned in to kiss him but because of the height gap, she could only kiss his chin. He smiled with a grin, looking like one of those morally grey, fictional men from her smutty books.

He leaned, his one hand held her chin and the other was moving smoothly in her beautiful silky, half tied, half open light brown hair. He kissed her deeply.

They were fighting for dominance, he bit her lip sweetly. She gasped, her eyes wide. It was her second kiss and all she could think about was, him, and their future. He won and explored her mouth in the mean time.

He smiled against her lips, kissing the hell outta her.

He pushed her at the bed, without breaking the kiss, he was cherishing her beauty. He asked with his sweet voice.

"May I, mi amore?! ❤️‍🩹"
(My love)

"ofcourse, my lovely hubby! ❤️‍🩹"