|39|

Enjoy Reading y'all

....

In the morning, Meera woke Sid up. Today was going to be a very busy day.

"Sid, baby! Please wake up?"
"Fine Meeru. Can you take out my Kurta?"
"Okayy baby"

Their regular convo happened then they went to do all the work.

...

Everyone was done with all the work and now everyone was getting ready.

"Baby, you'll have to help me with my pleats." Meera asks

"Okayy baby!" Sidhart also starts getting dressed as Meera is also getting ready

Meera's outfit~

"How am I looking?" Meera asks Sidhart while he's wearing his Kurta

"Beautiful as always."
"Thank you baby" She goes and hugs him

"How am I looking?" Sidhart asks
"Handsome as always"
"Thank you baby"

He starts making her pleats.

After everything was done they went outside holding each other's hand.

In the party they all enjoyed nicely

The engagement went smoothly
Everyone gave the new couple blessings.

...

After a few days when everything was going smoothly, Devaki got a heart attack.

"Meeru what do I do" Sidhart cried in his wife's arms. Meera was also crying but she held her husband tightly.

"Nothing is working out, baby..." Sidhart cried

After a while, Meera went to the washroom, when she came back Sidhart was not there. She heard Devaki was dead. She went to find Sid and in the end she found Sidhart standing at the terrace...

"Sidhart- Don't do this. Please come down. Sidhart you love me na, please! You love your family na please. Come down."

"I'll never forget you, Meera..."
"No no no" Meera ran towards him and held his hand.

"If you wanna die then take me with you."

"You know I can't..."

Meera quickly dragged him.

"Sidhart what is this?"
"Meeru, dadi was my comfort person. And now she's dead... I cant-"
"Sid, you told me not to kill myself a few months back. Now what is wrong?"

"Now i know the pain, the pain of losing a loved one..."

"We're all there for you. Me, Mumma, Papa, Dad, Yuvi, Dhwanu. Everyone. Trust me we are... And think of your parents, they must be more sad and drained. How about we try to help them? Please..."

"Meeru I'm sorry I was being selfish. But I really can't, there's a few things that i didn't tell you..."

"Baby, I'm there to hear... I'll hear everything. Every.Single.Thing. Trust me..."

...

After a lot of convincing, Meera brought Sidhart downstairs.

She helped him heal the same way he did a few months back.
...

Many months passed, everyone was healing and living happily.

Devaki and Mansi were dearly missed, but they all had to accept it without a choice.

...

Everything was going good but Sidhart's behaviour was changing suddenly.

He seemed really distant.

....

This is it for today, I'm still a little sick. But I'm trying to write more. Plus I'm updating before the target so-

Also next update will be after 50K views and it might be long.

Signing off

Love Daphne 🫶🏻✨