|46|

Enjoy reading y'all
Another early update 🙏🏻
Now, I'm trying to finish the book as soon as possible.
So please complete the targets soon 🫶🏻

...

Author's Pov-

"Your thoughts, made me do it." Sidhart said

"What?"
"You were in my mind, and all i thought was If i didn't do this, I won't get you back."

"You're still not getting me back. The thought was very stupid."

"Oh, I know."
"By the way, you'll be discharged the day after tomorrow."

"Oh..."

Meera left his hospital room and did her own work.

Meanwhile Sidhart made more plans on how to get her back.

...

After two days, Sidhart was getting discharged. He wasn't completely fine right now and needed someone to take care of him.

Meera knew he wouldn't appoint anyone, but she just left the matter. Thinking what she could even do.

"Listen, you'll have to get another check-up in a week." Meera told him while he was packing his stuff.

"Glad."
"Glad?"
"Yeah, I'm glad I'll get to see you."
"Oh god. Please leave me alone. You are not getting me back, I did this only for my duty as a doctor."

...

Heartbrokenly Sidhart left the hospital and Meera went on with her new life.
...

After a day or so Meera saw Sidhart in the hospital, she avoided him. But eventually had to talk to him as he had bought the hospital.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"
"I bought this hospital."
"I am fucking resigning."
"As per the contract you can't. You still have 4 months left."

"Ugh, i hate you. You fucking asshole."

...

Unwantigly, Meera had to work in Sidhart's hospital and see him daily.

Soon everyone remembered how Meera is Sidhart's ex wife, who he wants to get back.

Meera hated it, but couldn't do anything.

Suddenly Meera heard a knock at her cabin. Her shift hadn't started yet so she was a little shocked.

"Yes, come in."
"Miss Meera, Sidhart sir is calling you."

"Oh, okay. Thank you!"
'Now what happened?' Meera thought to herself and moved towards Sidhart's cabin.

"What is it?" She said as soon as she entered

"You're not my wife anymore."
"What?"
"You came in without knocking, as if you have some power or control over me."

"What?" Meera was completely took off guard

"Yeah, I'm your boss. Shouldn't you knock before coming in?"

"I-"
"See, you also don't want the end of this marriage."

"You- I never wanted to end this marriage. It was you. YOU WERE THE FUCKING REASON I LEFT."

"Meera, just hear me out once."
"Is this what you are doing to make me hear you out? Humiliating me is the key? Is it?"