|45|

Enjoy Reading y'all!
Early update I guess

...

Meera's Pov~

I look at him lying in the hospital bed. Looking pale... It makes me sick thinking how he tried to kill himself.

I just want to kiss him and hug him hard, tell him that I love him, i always will... I just don't have the courage to hate him. I don't have the heart to wake up one day and know that he's gone forever.

At least right now I have some hope, that he'll come back into my life somehow.

I walk more near him as i think he's sleeping in a deep sleep.

I lean in and kiss his forehead, just as I turn away to go, I feel his hand holding my wrist.

I turn around and hear him grumble "one more, please..." His voice is soft yet thick. For once I felt like he was about to cry.

"It didn't mean anything I- It just happened. Leave my hand" I say in a stern voice hoping he'd not ask anything else and just let me go.

"Please, Meera. Just one more." He pleads again

"Listen, I don't want you getting any false hints. I don't want you back in my life so just-" I stopped speaking when I felt his lips on my hand

"I will win you back." He said and let go of my hand

"You won't- you can't." I say and quickly leave his hospital room.

"I will Meera, I will" I hear him saying a little louder, perhaps hoping his voice reached my ears.

I do want him to win me back, but at the same time I don't want him to win me back.

If I don't go back to him, i betray my love and perhaps my happiness. But if I do go back to him, i betray my self respect, and for me, my self respect is more dear.

Gosh why is my life going this way.

I need to go and check on him again, since I'm the only doctor he is getting treated by.

"You're okay?"
"Not really love, it's hurting everywhere."

"Everywhere- where?"
"Here" he points at his heart and smiles at me

I wanted to let out a smile but i stopped myself.

...

Author's Pov-
Flashback to 1 years ago

"God, shut the fuck up." Sidhart was shouting at someone as always.

Vivaan enters in Sidhart's fucking huge cabin.

"What is your problem, asshole." Vivaan asked

"Shut up, you dumbass. Don't annoy me right now."
"You need to stop screaming at everyone all the time."

"I only scream when someone makes a mistake."

"Uncle and aunty are looking for a bride for you. Will you shout at her too if she makes a mistake?"

"Obviously not. She's going to be my wife. She will live the best life. I will make sure she gets everything she wants and does whatever she wants."

"But for that you will have to control your anger, idiot."

"Yeah no shit Sherlock. I also know that, but how? How do I control it?"

"Take anger management courses."
"I don't have enough time for that, stupid."

"Will you also say this, when your wife will ask you to take her somewhere?"

"Of course not. If she wants to go somewhere, I'm gonna clear my whole schedule to take her there."

"Then, see. Make time for your anger management course. You need it."

"Thanks, asshole."
"You're most welcome, dumbass."
"Lol"
"Our love language is really cute."
"And what is that?"
"Abusing each other."
"For real."

...

Later that night~

"Where are you going Sidhart?" Sudha asked

"I have to take an anger management course." He replied

"We're glad." Yashraj said and the family chuckled

"Yeah yeah- make fun of me, I don't care. I'm doing it for my future wife."

"Omg, I guess it's time to take him to the girl's house" Sudha said
"My sweet kiddo" Devaki said

"Yeah sure. Bye take care you all."

...

His anger management courses went well. He saw Meera and sort of fell in love in this period too.

He secretly hoped, she was the girl his family found for him.
...

Present~

"Meera, when will I get discharged?"
"Why?"
"I wanna go away"

Meera suddenly felt hurt, he wanted to go away. That meant they won't see each other again.

"Haha" Sidhart laughed
"That's what I wanted to see, you actually care about me." He added

Meera slapped his hand lightly.

"I hate you." She said
"Oww, it hurts. Love."
"Who told you to come infront of a fucking car?"

"Your thoughts..."

...

This is it for today, hope y'all enjoyed!

Target:- 65 votes

Signing off

Love Daphne 💗